• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Houssem Aouar

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,500
  • Views 941,604
Status
Not open for further replies.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

I don't think 60 million euros is fair price when Van de Beek went for 39 million euros.

But I rather have Aouar every time, even when he costs more than Donny boy.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Aouar is with lyon squad so is Depay. Apparently this is going to be Aouar 100 game with lyon. Jeff missing because his €25m to Hertha is all but done

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Using a certain someone's logic i have to assume that Aouar definitely wont join us.
Yes people always read alot of these things Aouar still there he key player and the transfer isn't close but definitely this is going be his last game.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Not so sure. Depay may leave and with Jeff close to Bundesliga they will not let Aouar go.
Lyon open for sale players agreed to join us only matter giving Aulas what he want and the deal done. Depay deal on stand by because barca can't sign players unless they sell

Highbury_2006

Village Idiot
Aouar is just as close as Jeff to leaving. Depay isn't close to leaving at all.

Stop being a debby downer and look at the facts. Lyon always said 1 or 2 of Aouar, Depay and Dembele will leave. JRA is irrelevant to this situation.

Stop being a numbnut who hopes that Sp**s will get the best out of their attacking players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom