• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Houssem Aouar

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,500
  • Views 943,775
Status
Not open for further replies.

jmsmtthw28

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
This is much more believable to me
Aulas wanting around 50m means we can probably go a deal somewhere in high 40s

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Sounds weird this. How do they know we'll come with another bid with the exact figure?

ea6041826c909a55fed4d1fb2b664e9f.jpg

Moah

AM would negotiate a deal and sign a player every 10 minutes, going by the amount of experts on here.

Lyon fan just registered on here, hope he's as entertaining as the Celtic lads from last summer.

Hello,

I am here.

It starting to look like the deal for Aouar can be done, but there are doubts now that your club will pay the asking price. Mohamed Bouhafsi is usually a good source.

To me : If Arsenal pays 55 millions euros in the next few days it will be done. But the time is ticking and the club won't lower this price because they don't need to, and it's already a bargain considering its very high porential and already good level.

Jeff Rene Adelaide has two offers for 25 millions from Rennes and Herta Berlin and the club ask for 30-35 millions and it's unlikely both will be sold.

So the first who leave would be the only leaving I think and the Aulas is a bit angry against JRA so he may be tempted to ship him first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom