• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Houssem Aouar

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,500
  • Views 943,462
Status
Not open for further replies.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Hello,

I am here.

It starting to look like the deal for Aouar can be done, but there are doubts now that your club will pay the asking price. Mohamed Bouhafsi is usually a good source.

To me : If Arsenal pays 55 millions euros in the next few days it will be done. But the time is ticking and the club won't lower this price because they don't need to, and it's already a bargain considering its very high porential and already good level.

Jeff Rene Adelaide has two offers for 25 millions from Rennes and Herta Berlin and the club ask for 30-35 millions and it's unlikely both will be sold.

So the first who leave would be the only leaving I think and the Aulas is a bit angry against JRA so he may be tempted to ship him first.

Your good source has already said the club want €50m so the price has already been lowered.

Your good source has already said the club want €50m so the price has already been lowered.

Biggest misconception I read here is that Lyon will lower price because the club need to sell.

The club don't need to sell because it has already sold for close to 50 millions and is about to ship out JRA for another 25-30 millions.

The club is open to sell Aouar because he has several seasons behind him and is open to leaving, but have no reason to lower the price and could easily sell him nest year for the same price or even more.

Betting on a lower price at the end of the mercato is wrong in my opinion and could derail the whole deal. Either Arsenal has the money or either they don't have the money but the club will not lower the price, I would bet on it.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Biggest misconception I read here is that Lyon will lower price because the club need to sell.

The club don't need to sell because it has already sold for close to 50 millions and is about to ship out JRA for another 25-30 millions.

The club is open to sell Aouar because he has several seasons behind him and is open to leaving, but have no reason to lower the price and could easily sell him nest year for the same price or even more.

Betting on a lower price at the end of the mercato is wrong in my opinion and could derail the whole deal. Either Arsenal has the money or either they don't have the money but the club will not lower the price, I would bet on it.

This is what I have been saying, they have already sold players and have more assets. They got good money from top 4 UCL finish. Aulas is a bastard in negotiations too.

Just look at the Van de Beek transfer fee (he had 2 years in contract vs 3 with Aouar) and you can see this costing 50+ million euros.

Xanth

You’d think Arsenal would have a better understanding of the situation than fans. The reported 38m bid is quite baffling in that regard, which is why the whole state of affairs seems dubious to me. It just doesn’t make sense, especially considering how little an increase it is over the original bid.

Not to mention we’ve sold Martinez for 20m since that tentative offer of 30m plus Guendouzi.

D

Dial Square 1886

Absolutely no guarantee of that with the current state of affairs though.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Untitled.jpg

@El Duderino another Z/Watts beef developing here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom