• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Houssem Aouar

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,500
  • Views 943,389
Status
Not open for further replies.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Done, although even if you do change it I won't ban you I'll just ban the people that wrongly accuse me of doing it.
@say yes rn

998926.gif

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

I still think Arteta & Auba (plus of course Arsenal in general) are the biggest attractions for Aouar. Essential stuff in all.

Thought we lost him when Lyon did so well in UCL.

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
When is the last time that we sell a highly rated player? To me, it was RVP. Hence, Arsenal is not the best option for him to jump to a big club. He can simply wait one more year for Barca, Juve, and many other big teams.

drippin

Why would Auba be a pull? We’re a massive pull in France full stop.

I also said "Arsenal in general".

Auba would be a pull because he speaks fluent French and is one of the biggest personalities & strikers in the world.

I thought this was very evident, but I guess not for you.

"Auba is a nobody". :rofl:

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
When is the last time that we sell a highly rated player? To me, it was RVP. Hence, Arsenal is not the best option for him to jump to a big club. He can simply wait one more year for Barca, Juve, and many other big teams.

Sanchez? Ox? Iwobi?

You got like £75m combined for Ox and Iwobi alone.

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
Sanchez? Ox? Iwobi?

You got like £75m combined for Ox and Iwobi alone.
Come on we didn't even sell Sanchez. It was a stupid swap. It is funny that you consider Ox and Iwobi highly rated. The truth is that we haven't sold a player to Barca, Real, Bayern, MC, etc for a long time ...

drippin

Nah, “Auba is a pull”, come on, daft stuff.

Of course a world-class striker is a pull, especially with Auba's character.

Especially for a CMF/AMF. Speaking same language is great to have.

"Auba is a nobody". Listen to yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom