• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Houssem Aouar

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,500
  • Views 943,404
Status
Not open for further replies.

PressResistance

Community shield a glorified friendly lets stop this 2 trophies nonsense. I swear foreign fans have no shame.

Tbh as a foreign fan the Super Cup concept is lovely because you have to win to get in. The Community Shield is a **** name and takes away from what the game really should be.

City, Chelsea and Liverpool CS weren't by any means friendlies, even though you can try out loads of things. Klopp was massively rattled, looks on their faces after Auba scores tell you the whole story.

balthazar

Come on we didn't even sell Sanchez. It was a stupid swap. It is funny that you consider Ox and Iwobi highly rated. The truth is that we haven't sold a player to Barca, Real, Bayern, MC, etc for a long time ...

That is only because they didn't want any Arsenal players

African Flair

Really wish we could dump Guendouzi somewhere around Aulas pool. His head could do really well with taking care of it for a year or so.

Highgate

50 million is alot of money for a young player, specially in covid times. 40 million is more than generous. Van de beek who is a more established player went for 40 million euros

You're not going to see alot of 50 million euros transfers for two or three years

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Went for my daily 10k steps tonight looking into some windows of the homes of happy families. Came back expecting some acceleration on this transfer but just two new pages of nothing.

tenor.gif

No announcements are making people easily triggered and fiesty in here and I must say I absolutely love it:lol:

What a wonderful idea to help us all keep our minds. Please go on:lol:

Makavelii

No announcements are making people easily triggered and fiesty in here and I must say I absolutely love it:lol:

What a wonderful idea to help us all keep our minds. Please go on:lol:
I know right. Where there’s no good news to unite us, this place just turns into a battle royal where we turn on ourselves and tear each other apart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom