• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier league 2020/2021 Gameweek 3

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
To be fair that is usually Pep's solution to any problems he encounters - spend his way out of trouble. For all his brilliance he never seems to be able to find a solution internally or through changing tactics or formation.
Because he's a fraud.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Annoying Leicester are winning here. Means we're unlikely to do it in a couple of weeks time.

Tomorrow would give us an indicator of how we play away. Put up a strong performance, keep fit and Ill be confident of something at the Ethihad.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I'd take your comment a step further, Pep is a superior coach.. full stop.

Better technically, better variety and flexibility, sets new standards in football and a better watch.

cc @Notorious Big
Wenger played far better Pep and we all slaughtered him on here.

I thought Tactics>Aesthetics?

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
I decided to have a bite to eat and saw the turnaround. I wish we could play City before they reinforce their defence.

Top Bottom