• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Partey

Do you think Partey will sign for Arsenal?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Interesting he not sure about players going to stay unlike our friends David and matteo thinks he will

Last edited:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
As long Partey not pushing for a move we have no choice to just trigger his release clause.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I've always wondered why no other team have come in for him, and I've always thought its because Partey has agreed everything with us and he's just waiting for us to pay the RC. I think Atletico know it and accept it, they will have his replacement lined up. We had to get things sorted ie selling players, and complete on Aouar first. This thought has kept me going for quite a few weeks now, and the feeling is getting stronger!

Ibadan

Thread Bump Police
I've always wondered why no other team have come in for him, and I've always thought its because Partey has agreed everything with us and he's just waiting for us to pay the RC. I think Atletico know it and accept it, they will have his replacement lined up. We had to get things sorted ie selling players, and complete on Aouar first. This thought has kept me going for quite a few weeks now, and the feeling is getting stronger!

I remember reading somewhere that Partey's camp has told potential suitors that he'd only go to Arsenal or renew at Atletico

wolfkidultman

I think we’ll see lot more movement than usual as the window comes to a close. Everyone is trying to get a good deal, more so than ever. Atletico will release Partey for less than his release clause, they can’t afford to turn down £30m+. Same with Aouar. Lyon will buckle.

Vanfrothan

Sometimes it can be a good thing when the rumours and links calm down a bit but this has been so quiet for so long, surely we've moved on.

Hope I'm wrong.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Yeah I can see how a player like Partey in the right system could lead to a better attack, albeit indirectly. I think it's also fine to say that Partey would lead to fewer goals conceded and that is good enough, because conceding fewer goals is also a legitimate way to win games.

But atm Aouar looks more likely and it would be highly out of character for Arsenal to make two big purchases in one transfer window, so there's a good chance Partey won't come after all.
We need Partey ans Aouar snd thus need yo operate out of character. I can't remember a season that we've started without being short.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

I want this guy more than Aouar even. But Xhaka-Partey with Aouar ahead of them is a midfield and a half man! He fixes everything what Xhaka is lacking.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom