• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier league 2020/2021 Gameweek 3

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Ei8AuymXYAAPadK

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
First time in a long time I'm actually happy about a PL season.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
29 percent possession for Leicester and 5 out of 7 shots on target converted. They've made it count today. How does Pep turn this around?

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

29 percent possession for Leicester and 5 out of 7 shots on target converted. They've made it count today. How does Pep turn this around?
Ask his defenders not to give away stupid pens, and his team to keep shape better. Arteta big loss for them, they needed to sign Messi to compensate and they failed.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The PL will always get more competitive because teams spending and improving hopefully they sort out the handball rule it'll be fun season even without fans

razörist

Guardiola casually with baby blue bands on his watch like he’s walter White go home you bald fraud!

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
KDB makes it look so easy. Scary. My FPL team is taking a hit this week though since he didn't do **** on the stat line today.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
from BBC website:

This is the first time Man City have conceded five goals in a home game since February 2003 vs Arsenal.

And Pep Guardiola has seen a side he is managing concede five goals for the first time ever in his 686th game as a manager.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Having no crowd is a great leveller imo especially at Anfield. Could be a great advantage for us, we are used to playing with a silent crowd at home

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Ask his defenders not to give away stupid pens, and his team to keep shape better. Arteta big loss for them, they needed to sign Messi to compensate and they failed.

I wouldnt speak too soon about "giving away stupid pens" myself, this new penalty rule is going to cause havoc this season, for all of us.

I hope, no I know that Mikel is looking into limiting this from happening to us much... but I fear its going to happen.

This is going to be an interesting season, that's for sure.

razörist

I wouldnt speak too soon about "giving away stupid pens" myself, this new penalty rule is going to cause havoc this season, for all of us.

I hope, no I know that Mikel is looking into limiting this from happening to us much... but I fear its going to happen.

This is going to be an interesting season, that's for sure.
All their pens were stupid fouls no?

Latest posts+

Top Bottom