• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier league 2020/2021 Gameweek 3

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
This is not good for us.

It would matter if this was the City of a couple of years ago. Then if they did have an off day they would go on a 20 game winning run or something. Now it doesn't matter as much. Losses aren't that rare for them anymore. Didn't they lose 11 times domestically last season? They can be got at.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
All their pens were stupid fouls no?

They were yes, I concede that.

But it doesnt end there... we saw with Dier today, with Palace yesterday... this is going to be problematic.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Would the ref have given three penalties against Citeh at home if the crowd had been baying for his blood?

If I were Leicester I'd splash some cash and buy Ings.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Pep should have shipped Rodri back to Atletico and got his homeboy Thiago Alcantara in.

Their business over the past few years has been ****.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
What is that... 20 pens in 24 matches so far?

Yeah I'd suggest if a team has won three pens in one match then possibly we've reached a point when too many pens are being given?

I remember when pens were properly exciting cos they were relatively rare, now the excitement is somewhat muted.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Ask his defenders not to give away stupid pens, and his team to keep shape better. Arteta big loss for them, they needed to sign Messi to compensate and they failed.
These City blunders will make make our reject defenders look better. Seriously, we've been decimated before and been slaughtered. The amount Pep has spent should mean that they do better but it won't happen if he keeps buying trash defenders I guess.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

They were yes, I concede that.

But it doesnt end there... we saw with Dier today, with Palace yesterday... this is going to be problematic.
Let’s hope it’s problematic for the others not us. Im gonna enjoy it for now, suffered enough already in the last years to add potential suffering in the future to my plate.

Manberg

Predator
It would matter if this was the City of a couple of years ago. Then if they did have an off day they would go on a 20 game winning run or something. Now it doesn't matter as much. Losses aren't that rare for them anymore. Didn't they lose 11 times domestically last season? They can be got at.

City will finish in the top 2 they will bounce back. Doesn’t bode well for our game soon. Liverpool will be encouraged and play that much better tomorrow. We’re chasing top 4 and Leicester are top 4 rivals.

North West

Yeah I'd suggest if a team has won three pens in one match then possibly we've reached a point when too many pens are being given?

Yeah, that's what happened in Italy last season. A ridiculous amount of (mostly absurd) penalties. They're screwing the game.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
City will finish in the top 2 they will bounce back. Doesn’t bode well for our game soon. Liverpool will be encouraged and play that much better tomorrow. We’re chasing top 4 and Leicester are top 4 rivals.

I mean, possibly. But again, its not like we haven’t seen immense starts by Rodgers before, even at Liverpool. And last year they managed to lose nearly assured Top4.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member

City will most likely finish top 2 because the rest are still so far behind. Liverpool give their all regardless if City won or lost. They are consistent that way.

Agree with Leicester as top 4 rivals.

Kav

Established Member
Garcia, Walker and Mendy giving away penalties. Lol. City needs a new defense. Maybe we can convince them to buy either Mustafi or Sokratis or holding.

I honestly did not expect this result. The Mahrez and Madison goals were special.

I just hope Liverpool doesn’t get pumped up by this result.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Or the pressure is off and we take advantage of that. At this stage in the season I'm happy with this result. I hate to end up 30 points behind the likes of Citeh.

Top Bottom