• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier league 2020/2021 Gameweek 3

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
I mean, possibly. But again, its not like we haven’t seen immense starts by Rodgers before, even at Liverpool. And last year they managed to lose nearly assured Top4.

They have a top 4 starting 11 I think. Their squad and Rodgers don't fill you with any confidence though. He has a habit of really ****ting himself when the pressure is at its highest.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
City will finish in the top 2 they will bounce back. Doesn’t bode well for our game soon. Liverpool will be encouraged and play that much better tomorrow. We’re chasing top 4 and Leicester are top 4 rivals.
Don't bank on City doing that. The spine of their team has disintegrated. They haven't replaced Kompany. Ederson has to play every game. David Silva knit the whole thing together and without Aguero, they're not the same upfront. The commentator was all talk about Liverpool so let's hope we we pull a Leicester on them tomorrow night.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

3 pens to Leicester!!! Only in England are teams favored like this by the refs. No way on God’s green earth would we ever get 3 pens in one game. Oh to be a Leicester fan! Life must be easy!

Manberg

Predator
Don't bank on City doing that. The spine of their team has disintegrated. They haven't replaced Kompany. Ederson has to play every game. David Silva knit the whole thing together and without Aguero, they're not the same upfront. The commentator was all talk about Liverpool so let's hope we we pull a Leicester on them tomorrow night.

Liverpool have the best defence in the league. They don’t get caught out like City do. City have too much quality not to finish in the top 2.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
City on a downward spiral since loosing Arteta. Everyone thought the Master had lost his apprentice, now they realise the apprentice is still at City!

Manberg

Predator
It’s all because they lost Kompany. That one leader who’s exceptional in defence makes all the difference. The reigns passed on to Van Dijk at Pool. We have to hope David Luiz can do that role for us.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Liverpool have the best defence in the league. They don’t get caught out like City do. City have too much quality not to finish in the top 2.
I think Liverpool have looked shaky defensively at times and without Alisson, who knows? There's also over confidence and complacency. We have a chance. Without Aguero, City just aren't the same. They'll probably buy Messi and Mbappe next year.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Tielemans would be a good Fernandinho replacement.

?

They're vastly different types of player. Fernandinho is way more aggressive and defensively polished than Tielemens. You'd never see the latter covering at centre back.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

I know people will go on about the defence but i think David Silva is a huge loss for them.

He essentially was part of their defence with his immaculate ball-retention ability, not many players can replace that.

Last edited:

Plutarch

Man City, Sp**s, Chelsea all drop points, makes it a good weekend. Shame about Man United's flukey, undeserved win.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Honestly I wait more fight and pressure for top from Leicester than Chelsea and Utd. And for EL spots then it will be Utd, Chelsea, Wolves and Leeds, maybe Sheffield. I have hope we are going to be in the top4.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I think Liverpool have looked shaky defensively at times and without Alisson, who knows? There's also over confidence and complacency. We have a chance. Without Aguero, City just aren't the same. They'll probably buy Messi and Mbappe next year.

Liverpool have been ropey at the back ever since that Atleti game. Obviously it’s relative, but you can get at them, particularly down the right side of their defence with TAA/Gomez. The Leeds game wasn’t a one off. Chelsea scored three at Anfield too.

Last edited:
Top Bottom