• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier league 2020/2021 Gameweek 3

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Fair enough but apart from Laporta they don’t have much quality at CB. I don’t think Garcia is ready to start there either. If they get Koulibaly then that would be a big improvement.

He could also go for Upamecano or Hernandez which are better passers of the ball.

let’s hope they don’t get anyone in at least we stand a chance with their porous defense.

They’re close on Ruben Dias so he’ll probably partner Laporte going forwards.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Yeah, just a shame we didn't push on in the 2nd half. We could've avenged the 8-2 result.

Back to the backheel goal, Kanu scored the best one imo against Middlesbrough

Thierry's against Charlton in 2004, while not as good or as difficult to pull off as the Kanu one...Henry's backheel just looked so ****ing cool!

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
West Ham are a good team. People were swayed by that bad result against Newcastle. Even in that game they hit the post a few times iirc

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Moyes should try not turning up to West Ham games more often, they're playing so well without him. Imagine if he tried leaving the club altogether, they'd rocket up the table.

Reactions: A_G

Kav

Established Member
The lack of preseason preparation is really showing on a number of teams ( city, wolves, Sheffield Utd, Man U, for example)

With little breaks during the season it will come down to the strength of the squads and not the first teams only. I also expect a lot of injuries (looking at Liverpool, Tottenham) which will impact on some teams.

Our squad depth isn’t the greatest but it’s certainly top 5

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Thierry's against Charlton in 2004, while not as good or as difficult to pull off as the Kanu one...Henry's backheel just looked so ****ing cool!
It was the only thing he could do given the way the Charlton defender was hanging on to him. He couldn't turn.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

So turns out you don’t win if you just sign the Portuguese national team without CR7.

Who knew.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
I'm really liking this every single match getting their own separate kickoff time slot thingy they've got going on. Not sure how long it's gonna last.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Chygrinski or what his name was comes to mind.
Chygrynskiy :rofl:

They signed him to phase out the aging Puyol, only thing they had in common is that they were both farmers. Dmytro was one on the pitch though!:lol:

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I'd really saviour this evening if I were you. Cos by tomorrow night we'll probs have been beaten at Anfield and it will suddenly dawn on everyone that we have no midfield and there's less than a week left of the transfer window, and everyone will freak the f*ck out.

Top Bottom