• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier league 2020/2021 Gameweek 3

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
I'd really saviour this evening if I were you. Cos by tomorrow night we'll probs have been beaten at Anfield and it will suddenly dawn on everyone that we have no midfield and there's less than a week left of the transfer window, and everyone will freak the f*ck out.

Or people with brains will see we have the hardest game in the league, not expect a win and realise we are close to signing Aouar.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

I'd really saviour this evening if I were you. Cos by tomorrow night we'll probs have been beaten at Anfield and it will suddenly dawn on everyone that we have no midfield and there's less than a week left of the transfer window, and everyone will freak the f*ck out.
Except we will win and Arteta will smile slyly when asked about Aouar in the post-match interview.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Was just watching the highlights Man City Leicester and no ****ing way was that 3 pens. Just absolute rubbish officiating! At the most that was 1 pen. The Leicester players just ****ing threw themselves as soon as they felt any contact whatsoever. Unbelievable that the officiating is this poor in the league. Some strange Midlands/Yorkshire **** fest!

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
There seems to be a lot of goals so far. I'm wondering if no crowd makes it a bit more of a practice game atmosphere, less nerves, more goals. Maybe some Stato can say if there are more goals or my imagination. Or maybe just more penalties?

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Was just watching the highlights Man City Leicester and no ****ing way was that 3 pens. Just absolute rubbish officiating! At the most that was 1 pen. The Leicester players just ****ing threw themselves as soon as they felt any contact whatsoever. Unbelievable that the officiating is this poor in the league. Some strange Midlands/Yorkshire **** fest!

Nah they were stonewall penalties.

Garcia bundled into Vardy because he had no idea where he was and Walker made a stupid challenge.

Same with the Maddison foul. Those will get given every time with or without VAR. If we didn’t get any of those you’d be raging.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Nah they were stonewall penalties.

Garcia bundled into Vardy because he had no idea where he was and Walker made a stupid challenge.

Same with the Maddison foul. Those will get given every time with or without VAR. If we didn’t get any of those you’d be raging.
Guess we have to agree to disagree on that one.

Will look forward to the day we receive 3 soft pens though. Maybe tonight! :)

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Must say that i am really excited to watch Everton this season. Ancelotti is a very sympathic figure and i always respected Everton. Their rewamp of the midfield already has lifted the spirits, and player for player they are not lesser to us atm

Latest posts

Top Bottom