• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Lucas Torreira (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

There’s clearly interest in him. Take it to the deadline and one of these clubs will panic.

Ideally Torino because we could lump it all on Partey without their loan deal.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
There’s clearly interest in him. Take it to the deadline and one of these clubs will panic.

Ideally Torino because we could lump it all on Partey without their loan deal.
Guess we'll end up loan with option to A.Madrid just to Make space and he desperately want to move there

MikeVinna

Established Member
Yeah I’m pretty sure we’re very accommodating to our players regarding outgoing transfers. Lucas surely wants to go to Atletico so he’ll be their player before the window shuts. Just up to us to get an obligation to buy..

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

He would be an upgrade for West Ham if they sell Rice. I hope we are asking them the question.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

He would be an upgrade for West Ham if they sell Rice. I hope we are asking them the question.
Man’s crying for Sampdoria’s finest tortelini every lunch and you want to offer him to a slightly worse club in the same City?

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
Man’s crying for Sampdoria’s finest tortelini every lunch and you want to offer him to a slightly worse club in the same City?
I think you're right - the man and probably his family want out of England more than he wants out of Arsenal, and there is no point hanging on to an overseas player who is unsettled and who we don't really need anyway

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member

Put obligation of 20m and we'll gladly accept

"Torreira is a top player but his price is too high". So they reckon he is a top player but still want to get him for peanuts.

It is like me going in to a top restaurant and then complaining when I'm asked to pay decent money for it. I rather stick to my local chippy where I can get something dirt cheap. Or even for free on the promise I will pay it back on my return next week.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
4gjys7.jpg

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Roma got 5 midfielders so they'll probably need to sell one before buying Torreira. anyway their interest is not as strong as Fiorentina and Torino.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom