• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Liverpool vs Arsenal| 28th September 20:00 BST | Sky Sports

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Also, what are the odds on Arsenal conceding a penalty? Easy money imo.

IIRC we’ve given away a penalty to them in our last few Anfield visits. Mo Salah always scores a penalty against us.

How many penalties have we conceded under Arteta?

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

How many penalties have we conceded under Arteta?

Not sure but we got away with one last week. Liverpool are similar to Utd with the amount of penalties they receive.

Mane or Salah will dive for one or it’ll hit David Luiz on the hand - I’m calling it already.

Raicore

Don't care what El neny haters may say but I'd like to see him start the game. Frustrate them by being solid at the back and play on the counter. Sub him for Ceballos in the second half who will assist our winning goal ;)

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

I just saw our next few fixtures, not just Liverpool tomorrow but certainly a whole month of tough fixtures & we've got Liverpool twice in a row as a matter of fact. City Leicester & United all in a row will make things interesting.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
I just saw our next few fixtures, not just Liverpool tomorrow but certainly a whole month of tough fixtures & we've got Liverpool twice in a row as a matter of fact. City Leicester & United all in a row will make things interesting.

Really need a top end to the window to come out of that period with 6-7 points.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
No Thiago today is huge for us. He'll bring something Liverpool missing currently against us that creativity and creating clear cut chances. No Allison is great too Adrian is crap

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
No Thiago today is huge for us. He'll bring something Liverpool missing currently against us that creativity and creating clear cut chances. No Allison is great too Adrian is crap

Liverpool without Thiago = crosses upon crosses against a back 5. Unless Klopp switches something up it'll be exactly the same as the community shield final.

North West

I want both Thiago and Allison to start today.

Nothing more interesting than competing with them at their best, and beating them.

Yeah. After playing the champs at their best, we can get a better idea of how far we can get. Winning would be a huge confidence boost; losing wouldn't be the end of the world.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Mods can we reopen the Özil thread and put this in it?

He should be revered in Germany for what he has done, though they are a bit like England, "pace and power" merchants to a degree.

Still disappointed with them blaming their entire terrible world cup on him though.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I want both Thiago and Allison to start today.

Nothing more interesting than competing with them at their best, and beating them.

I’ll take any help we can get tbh.

If you can play teams when they’re in patches of bad form it makes so much difference. We’re about to play Sheffield Utd and Man City after this when they’re ruined by injuries.

We might still lose but three points are three points.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
It'll be helpful if Alisson and Thiago are out but i'm not sure it's decisive. I mean they were already streets ahead before Thiago came, and Alisson is a big loss but only if you're able to create chances and get shots at goal. It's perfectly plausible that they'll dominate and limit our shots to the point where his absence is negligible.

If one of the Salah/Mane or VVD were injured that'd be much more decisive.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

It'll be helpful if Alisson and Thiago are out but i'm not sure it's decisive. I mean they were already streets ahead before Thiago came, and Alisson is a big loss but only if you're able to create chances and get shots at goal. It's perfectly plausible that they'll dominate and limit our shots to the point where his absence is negligible.

If one of the Salah/Mane or VVD were injured that'd be much more decisive.

Atletico game showed how important Alisson was. They probably win that 2-0 if he’s fit.

Also if Henderson is out as well that’ll mean it’d just be Wijnaldum, Keita and Milner fit as recognised midfielders if Fabinho has to play in defence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom