• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Liverpool vs Arsenal| 28th September 20:00 BST | Sky Sports

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
At least we have some top players on the bench, players than can make things happen. Pepe, Saka, Ceballos, Nketiah.

Trofton

I don't think that's why he was dropped. Arteta probably wants luiz to be playing those his long balls to Auba down that left side to target TAA.
If Luiz brings his A game he can be a half decent centre back and our most creative player

“Thiago out due to minor fitness issue“

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

Is this you with your Ajax cleaner?

Trofton

It does rather shine a light on the need for a new midfielder when your options for a big PL game are to play either Elneny with Xhaka or Ceballos with Xhaka. It's not exactly an embarrassment of riches.
Like the journalists have said though we need to get rid before we can buy and I agree

Trofton

Gomez is so weak on his wrong foot we need to force that side with Laca holding up the ball and passing onto Auba can only hope that happens

remains

It does rather shine a light on the need for a new midfielder when your options for a big PL game are to play either Elneny with Xhaka or Ceballos with Xhaka. It's not exactly an embarrassment of riches.

Just a regular embarrassment.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

This can be nowhere near as bad as our last 3 visits to Anfield. All three games we were beaten before we even took the field.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom