• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Liverpool vs Arsenal| 28th September 20:00 BST | Sky Sports

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
We did play well in patches especially when Ceballos came on. But this game shows the limitations our midfield has.

But Liverpool are arguably the best team in the world. It's not the worst thing in the world to lose 3-1 against them.

But that Laca miss will haunt me for days.

Laca had a strange game. He played well but that miss will give me nightmares for the next few days.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Not sure why Alisson is getting praised. If that was Auba 1 vs 1 he would have buried that.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Laca will have to get back being clinical. Being cute with your finishing will do you nothing

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Xhaka Ceballos would've maybe kept the ball marginally better but we would've been more open and more vulnerable to the counter. Ceballos did well in the 2nd half when the game opened up a bit more for us. The only thing I was disappointed with was Saka playing almost full game against Leicester and not getting any minutes today. Some of these decisions from Arteta are just strange.

Reactions: Kav

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
I don't even think Auba had a shot today, did he?

I can only remember one late on against West Ham too.

Might give Arteta something to think about.

Plutarch

Probably about as good as we could do, until we get some better midfielders. We weren't as bad as we've been at Anfield in recent years. But we just don't have good enough players to compete at the top level.

Lacazette has to score with that chance. In a tough game like that, your striker just has to put that away.

gunner4lyfe

Established Member
Nah, has to be Xhaka-Ceballos. We were much more open through the middle without Xhaka, but we need Ceballos in there right now. Elneny on when the game needs to be seen out, he's great at that.
We tried that with Westham and it was terrible. Try Ceb and Elneny and see how it goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom