• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Liverpool vs Arsenal| 28th September 20:00 BST | Sky Sports

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Twice the exact same corner in a row. Surely this must be instructed (though it’s beyond me why). Pepe is normally on point with his corners.
Think the instruction was the first post but he didn’t quite get the lift. Was too focused on getting a whip on it (which was probably also instructed)

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta
Leno reminds me of almunia ...shot stopper...but cant command the box. In the premier league you have to command the box and snuff out pressure and impose your physique.

Willian reminds me of torreira ..small and scurrying around but ultimately easily brushed off.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
What with the love with emi? Guy is gone been awful for 11 years move on. Couldn't done better than Leno today other than catching few balls in air.
Unfortunately those catches might have been the difference between losing and not losing tonight. Martinez wasn't awful when he was playing for the first team in the last few months and to pretend otherwise is to rewrite history. Which I can understand if you're the owner or the board or the manager who sold him, but not if you're a fan who wants your team to win.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Shame I missed the match, weak signal where I am. Still, seen the stats they had over 5 times as many shots as us. Similar to the last league game we played against them. You can't keep winning against those odds, youre luck is bound to run out eventually @Jury . Good job I didn't take your advise, saved myself a few quid :lol:.

Twice the exact same corner in a row. Surely this must be instructed (though it’s beyond me why). Pepe is normally on point with his corners.
No, he's not. Usually underhits them or hits them too close to the goalie.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

@American_Gooner :p

eam08edbthjc.jpeg

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
Why can’t Auba play down the middle instead of Lacazette? I’ve never understood this point.

Is his movement not as good as Lacazette? Is he not a better finisher than Lacazette? Has he not played there before in his career?

I’m confused.
Playing through the middle means defenders will constantly foul him and his hold up play is piss poor.
Auba wouldn't have momentum in his favor if he's playing with his back against goal and getting clobbered constantly.

Ashybashy86

Cameos like that really make you doubt Pepe, compared with how Ceballos changed the game when he came on.
Not sure how much longer we're expected to wait for things to click for him. Given him a season and more to acclimatise, but not seeing much improvement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom