• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Liverpool vs Arsenal| 28th September 20:00 BST | Sky Sports

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Fabinho may be the best holding midfielder in world football atm. He's exceptional. Great touch, physically imposing, great sense of positioning, dominant in the air... he's unbelievable.

Top player isn't he...reminds me of a certain beautiful Brazilian that we used to have as DM back when life was good :(

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Liverpool looked shaky in defense. If we had put a bit of pressure on their defense, it probably would've been a different game.
If you're playing the ball at the back when you're being pressed by five or six players then sometimes a long ball can knock half their team out of the game. If you invite pressure against a team like Liverpool, you will get it.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
@American_Gooner :p

eam08edbthjc.jpeg
Never thought you'd like such a non-Ajax player so much

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Shame I missed the match, weak signal where I am. Still, seen the stats they had over 5 times as many shots as us. Similar to the last league game we played against them. You can't keep winning against those odds, youre luck is bound to run out eventually @Jury . Good job I didn't take your advise, saved myself a few quid :lol:.
We were well beaten in the end but this wasn't a total capitulation. I take that as progress!

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

@GDeep™ What do you think of Willian? Spamming crosses?

Arteta clearly has no confidence in Pepe which is why Willian is more trusted. I still think we’ve got a major issue on the right.

Top Quality

Would've kept Emi over Leno, probably. But for me it was a 60-40 decision, and with the dynamics at the club, 100% understand why we acted the way we did.

All this to say:

SO ****ING TIRED OF HEARING ABOUT HOW EMI MARTINEZ WOULD HAVE DONE BETTER THAN LENO EVERY TIME HE IS NOT 100% PERFECT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom