• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Liverpool vs Arsenal| 28th September 20:00 BST | Sky Sports

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Fabinho may be the best holding midfielder in world football atm. He's exceptional. Great touch, physically imposing, great sense of positioning, dominant in the air... he's unbelievable.
Madrid could have had him for nothing, didn’t make it past RM castilla lol.

El Granit-Coq

Established Member
@GDeep™ What do you think of Willian? Spamming crosses?

Arteta clearly has no confidence in Pepe which is why Willian is more trusted. I still think we’ve got a major issue on the right.
As someone else mentioned (cant recall who) Pepe's time here is limited.

Would be surprising if he remains here next season.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Shame I missed the match, weak signal where I am. Still, seen the stats they had over 5 times as many shots as us. Similar to the last league game we played against them. You can't keep winning against those odds, youre luck is bound to run out eventually @Jury . Good job I didn't take your advise, saved myself a few quid :lol:.
Well done... you waited for us to lose and we lost. Congrats!

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Would've kept Emi over Leno, probably. But for me it was a 60-40 decision, and with the dynamics at the club, 100% understand why we acted the way we did.

All this to say:

SO ****ING TIRED OF HEARING ABOUT HOW EMI MARTINEZ WOULD HAVE DONE BETTER THAN LENO EVERY TIME HE IS NOT 100% PERFECT.

For real though, Martinez would've done better than Leno

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Playing through the middle means defenders will constantly foul him and his hold up play is piss poor.
Auba wouldn't have momentum in his favor if he's playing with his back against goal and getting clobbered constantly.

Yet he has 176 goals in 274 career games starting as a striker through the middle.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

Also annoying that we always have to play these scouse gypos at their place first early season.
Nothing new for us, it seems we do every year very early to kill our confidence after a few first up wins haha. Let alone have to play them again at Anfield in just a few days time.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Scary that Liverpool were missing Thiago and Henderson. With a midfield trio of Fabinho, Henderson and Thiago, they’re favourites for both the PL and CL imo.

roz

Fake News Merchant
KSE have 6 days to save our season otherwise it’s 5th place at best. No chance at all this team gets top 4
Chin up bro.
We were playing the best team in the league who just so happen to take ‘roids.
We usually get battered at Anfield, tonight we got beat. We can get 3rd/ 4th :trophy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom