• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Liverpool vs Arsenal| 28th September 20:00 BST | Sky Sports

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Keane would have knocked Klopp's shiny new teeth straight through his head for that.
I would to see Keane being given a severe beating by someone like Lennox Lewis or Tyson Fury. This small-town thug has been given far too much respect over the years for intimidating pacifists and vegans.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Scary that Liverpool were missing Thiago and Henderson. With a midfield trio of Fabinho, Henderson and Thiago, they’re favourites for both the PL and CL imo.
Given what we saw yesterday, league's done already. CL, only threat is Bayern really.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Come on lad, you know a players' history at previous clubs has little to no baring on their ability. Look at Auba at Milan for example.
Oh no didn’t mean it like that, I just have always been amazed they let Fabinho go so easily. Usually they invest in these players and let them develop elsewhere until they’re ready. I guess they picked Casemiro over him.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Liverpool pre match

tenor.gif

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

It is actually good to get all these tough rival games out of the way early especially the Anfield fixture then have a mid season patch where we can hopefully get some points.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
I saw that back 3 and tbh, I just knew the game was lost. 28 away games vs the big 6 since 2015 with zero wins. We need better players. Nothing else will help us improve.

roz

Fake News Merchant
What about v West Ham ?? We barely beat them.
West ham just put Wolves over a barrel and gave them the sort of pummelling we usually get from Liverpool at Anfield. New additions would be nice but think we’ll scrape 4th at least.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
We got City, Leicester and Man U in October, terrible run of fixtures. Really hope we don't get 3 more losses it could knock these players for 6. Arteta needs to get Saliba and Gabriel working as a CB partnership, I don't trust Holding and Luiz . . . and buy Partey asap.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

I’ve never seen a team press as good as Liverpool done tonight tbh, I’ll give them their credit. They were exceptional in setting traps for us regardless of our lack of quality in defence/midfield.

Sadio Mane is an animal too, there’s no debate that he’s better than Salah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom