• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2020

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,442
  • Views 659,249
Status
Not open for further replies.

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
Good shout, would take that fee for Chambers tbh.
I don't know to be honest. I think 15m for Chambers is fair, but we paid 16m in 2014! I would rather keep Chambers for one more year (hopefully his value increases and no injury happens to him) and instead sell Holding for 15-20m.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
It took Alli all of 24 years to learn to cook his native dish of baked beans, I fear he may never master the complexities of a croque monsieur.
Not just that:
Untitled.jpg

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

27m for Pereira. What is this world.
At least just an option, so hopefully they will not trigger this.

They should get our players.. not Uniteds.

Loan with option to buy. United paying part of the wages. He earns £30k per week.

Basically if he performs miraculously, they have guarantees they can buy him.

Otherwise that is way too much and I see it quite unprobable they will buy him.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Loan with option to buy. United paying part of the wages. He earns £30k per week.

Basically if he performs miraculously, they have guarantees they can buy him.

Otherwise that is way too much and I see it quite unprobable they will buy him.

Yeah, but at the end Dalot and Perreira wouldn't play a single game for United this season.

At least there is chance that they will increase their value, even if they don't trigger the option.

Need to do the same for Matteo and Torreira, if Arteta doesn't want to use them.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵

Even with a game on Tuesday and Thursday, he still can't get in the 18. Definitely gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom