• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Houssem Aouar

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,500
  • Views 943,505
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nenad

40M+£1.

get it done this!

drax.gif

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
You think we may lose the next 4 games? Come on.

Sheffield (H)
City (A)
Leciester (H)
United (A)

I think we can beat Sheffield at home but the other 3 matches could easily be 3 losses if we play the way we did against West Ham. You cant tell me those 3 games after are a given.

After that we have Leeds, Wolves and Sp**s.

This run of games is incredibly hard and this should have been looked at when planning transfers. We need the team at its strongest now. Not in a month or 6 weeks time when players have started to bed in.

We need to be picking up 13-14 points from those 7 fixtures if top 4 is to be achieved.

Highbury_2006

Village Idiot
Sheffield (H)
City (A)
Leciester (H)
United (A)

I think we can beat Sheffield at home but the other 3 matches could easily be 3 losses if we play the way we did against West Ham. You cant tell me those 3 games after are a given.

This run of games is incredibly hard and this should have been looked at when planning transfers. We need the team at its strongest now. Not in a month or 6 weeks time when players have started to bed in.

We need to be picking up 13-14 points from those 7 fixtures.

Would be shocked if we lose against Ole United.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Sheffield (H)
City (A)
Leciester (H)
United (A)

We need to be picking up 13-14 points from those 7 fixtures if top 4 is to be achieved.
Think we should give up and forfeit the season, tbh

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Would be shocked if we lose against Ole United.

But it isnt impossible. We have an off day and they have a good day. It's not like we are playing Fulham. United as bad as they are on their can beat us.

I'm not saying we are going to lose every match. I'm saying with the fixtures shaping up this difficult this early its poor planning to take so long getting the team stronger.

Realistically we havent strengthened our first 11. It's the same as last season. So why should we expect to finish top 4 when all the other teams except United are strengthening?

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Sheffield (H)
City (A)
Leciester (H)
United (A)

I completely agree, even getting Partey and Aouar this week is like throwing them directly to fire.

Hey guys, this is PL now win us games. Settling? What's that? Preseason with the team? Why would you need that? Just make your magic you want?

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Need this done now and Partey. Need more in midfield. No point waiting another week, then them taking 2-3 weeks to get up to speed and with tactics. By then we could be sitting with 3-4 defeats after the next 3 or 4 games.

There's an international break coming. Buying them now or on Sunday won't make a difference.

Goonger

There's an international break coming. Buying them now or on Sunday won't make a difference.

Just what I as about to say. We have Sheffield Utd on Sunday then we don't play again until the 17th. I don't think it really matters if we sign him on Wednesday or Monday in the grand scheme of things.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Just what I as about to say. We have Sheffield Utd on Sunday then we don't play again until the 17th. I don't think it really matters if we sign him on Wednesday or Monday in the grand scheme of things.

Can't believe he's flapping after a loss to Liverpool at Anfield tbh. Its the one and only game where I won't care about the result just the performance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom