• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Houssem Aouar

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,500
  • Views 943,842
Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Think we'll reach an agreement by tonight.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵

Jeff is gone to Berlin for medical. Look like lyon are starting selling.
The article says Aulas started out demanding €35m, but the deal is going to be for €25m.

Just like we thought, Lyon are in a poor bargaining position this summer. Just look at this:

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Hope I dont jinx it, but sounds as if this one will get done. Its unlikely, but hopefully we can have him for the Shef U game.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
This deal has taken three weeks to complete.

I know that it's been mentioned in the media, I'm more referring to the drama involved in it.

There's so much haggling about fees etc with us, it's a fundamental in the way deals go with us.

Also, are we the only club in Europe that gets publicly called out for piss poor offers and banter like negotiations, it certainly seems so.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
The article says Aulas started out demanding €35m, but the deal is going to be for €25m.

Just like we thought, Lyon are in a poor bargaining position this summer. Just look at this:

Goddamn it we could probably replace Lacazette with Depay for that sort of price.

Reactions: A_G
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom