• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EFL Cup: Liverpool vs Arsenal | Thursday 1st October 19:45 | Sky Sports

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

PressResistance

It started like a joke and all but I'm starting to question their stamina and how they can press till you can't breathe for 90 mins. Their is no way that 15 players keep on a constant high level of performance without getting injured for three years in a row.

Mane pushing off Holding had me certain tbh.
There 's no way wingers should be pushing off men twice their size.
There 's no chance that you can keep up the pressing intensity for years like they have, Klopps Dortmund was riddled with injuries and dead-tired at the end of his spell there, these guys just keep on going. And it's not as if you have a lot of clever movers there, guys who pace themselves, bar Van Dijk and Fabinho, all these guys go full throttle for 2 games in a week with no injuries.

http://backpagefootball.com/why-liverpool-wont-win-the-premier-league-this-season/126313/

Seeing a dip in City 's form also makes me wonder, because they looked a lot, lot different a season or two ago. But you can see in terms of injuries how their exertion of effort lead to their injuries. Liverpool haven't been injured at all, it's either that they have insanely fit players ( genuinely could see it with Mane, Gini and such ) or they are better roided up than Lance Armstrong, but at the end of the day something's gotta give. FB is a position where your players do most work nowadays and Robertson and TAA haven't been injured for more than a month combined in the horror schedule they 've had to go through 2 years of constantly playing two games a week.

Moah

Mane pushing off Holding had me certain tbh.
There 's no way wingers should be pushing off men twice their size.
There 's no chance that you can keep up the pressing intensity for years like they have, Klopps Dortmund was riddled with injuries and dead-tired at the end of his spell there, these guys just keep on going. And it's not as if you have a lot of clever movers there, guys who pace themselves, bar Van Dijk and Fabinho, all these guys go full throttle for 2 games in a week with no injuries.

http://backpagefootball.com/why-liverpool-wont-win-the-premier-league-this-season/126313/

Seeing a dip in City 's form also makes me wonder, because they looked a lot, lot different a season or two ago. But you can see in terms of injuries how their exertion of effort lead to their injuries. Liverpool haven't been injured at all, it's either that they have insanely fit players ( genuinely could see it with Mane, Gini and such ) or they are better roided up than Lance Armstrong, but at the end of the day something's gotta give. FB is a position where your players do most work nowadays and Robertson and TAA haven't been injured for more than a month combined in the horror schedule they 've had to go through 2 years of constantly playing two games a week.
Exactly what I thought. No fitness level can keep you injury free for 2-3 years straight. They don't rotate much but are all fresh for two games a week.

City players were crazy good, but injuries caught up with them despite their enormous quality and depth of squad.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Exactly what I thought. No fitness level can keep you injury free for 2-3 years straight. They don't rotate much but are all fresh for two games a week.

City players were crazy good, but injuries caught up with them despite their enormous quality and depth of squad.

VVD is the one that puzzles me. He had a nasty ankle injury back at Southampton, was out for 6 months. Hasn't had an ankle problem since, he's played over 90 consecutive PL games. It's mental. I'm still waiting for the luck to run out, one of their key players has got to go down sooner or later.

Moah

VVD is the one that puzzles me. He had a nasty ankle injury back at Southampton, was out for 6 months. Hasn't had an ankle problem since, he's played over 90 consecutive PL games. It's mental. I'm still waiting for the luck to run out, one of their key players has got to go down sooner or later.
I read somewhere that 60% of the Liverpool players are registered Athmatics on medication, I don't know what to make of that.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
I read somewhere that 60% of the Liverpool players are registered Athmatics on medication, I don't know what to make of that.

I read that as well and traced the source and it's some bullsh*t, wouldn't take it seriously.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
@Mrs Bergkamp here's a another nostalgic vid to make you feel happy/depressed...

...I could happily watch an individual comp of Henry for every match he played, amazing player :drool:

Last edited:

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
@Mrs Bergkamp here's a another nostalgic vid to make you feel happy/depressed...

...I could happily watch an individual comp of Henry for every match he played, amazing player to watch :drool:
After a year here, I realised just how good Henry could be but he surpassed my limited imagination. When you look back, you realise he was even better. He set a standard of excellence that's unparalleled here to date. Thanks for the vid.

roz

Fake News Merchant
Last result was a fugazi. Arsenal to make Liverpool an offer they cant refuse. 3-2 to the Arsenal

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Özil and Guendouzi should breeze into this team . . or we're just paying them a fortune for one loooooooong holiday.

Hilarious how you posted how fans will focus negatively on everything Arteta does if he keeps losing.

Then proceeded to post this about Özil and Guendo 3 times today...you Arteta out now bro? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom