• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Day After Arsène

AdamT

AlexH said:
Isragooner said:
i think Arsène will leave in 2007-2008.Wenger wants to move on, Explore new 'Horizons',i think mose of you saw that bbc 'portrait' of Arsène wenger.

I would reckon a little bit longer than 2007-2008, as I would think he would want a bit more time in the new stadium.

I think the key, whenever he does finally leave (although I hope its only to be moved upstairs to the boardroom! :) ) is that he picks his replacement himself.

exactly- i wouldn't trust anyone but wenger to pick our next manager.

WHAFC

Wenger is grooming youth to replace the old guard in every position of the team, do you really think he hasn't already got someone in mind as his successor. Realx and enjoy the sublime football he has bought to our club.

beaney

AlexH said:
Senght said:
Hope AW can stay with us forever :(

What are you planning to have him embalmed and put on display like Lenin?! :shock:

I don't think he'd like that! :thumbdown:

i think he'd probably prefer a place on the board rather than the embalming table!!!

id LOVE to see him on the board, hed be great for this club!
im sure if he was successfull enough in his own eyes he would consider such a role.

tehcnical director or director of football or whatever flash titles they give them!!!

Adam

Established Member
Bergkamp to be Arsenal manager, with Wenger director of football!

Heh. That would be interesting. Bergkamp is likely to become a coach in later life, as well as Seaman. Tony Adams may one day return... but his style is not Wenger, and he wouldn't want to change. We should want to protect the football Wenger has given us and play with style in Ashburton Grove.

It would be sad to see anything less.

NooNe

maybe adams or seaman will be our manager. im kidding-- forget seaman. he can be the keepers coach :angel

Legend#1

Established Member
I'm sure Wenger and the board know the significance of replacing Wenger when the time comes

But it is a must to replace him when the time comes with someone who can continue the Wengerball tradition

MightyArsenal

The name matias sammer always does the round when thinking about wengers replacement. I also like the look of jose morinho, when wenger retires in 5-6 years (hopeflly more) I think we will go with a young gun type like them.

Isragooner

Adam said:
Bergkamp to be Arsenal manager, with Wenger director of football!

It would be sad to see anything less.

Bergy said that he is not intrested in 'footballing' life after he retires,

i say,give him a year of cheese and drugs in holland,and he will be begging for the old kind of 'grass. :roll:

Soler

Established Member
MightyArsenal said:
The name matias sammer always does the round when thinking about wengers replacement. I also like the look of jose morinho, when wenger retires in 5-6 years (hopeflly more) I think we will go with a young gun type like them.

Isn't Morinho the Porto manager?

KingReyes

Established Member
Mad Jens said:
MightyArsenal said:

Isn't Morinho the Porto manager?

Yes he is!

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
loooooooooool :lol: :lol: :lol: You had me cracking up there MJ. But he does have a good attack minded attitude.

sean

we will not no who will be manager yet as i expect wenger to stay on as long as we have a succesfull side.

in 5 years who knows who will be around, personally i hope wenger will stay and stay.

i expect adams to be brought in in some aspect of arsenal football club, perhaps as a pat rice figure, but that is a long time down the road.

Arsenal Quotes

People say why I did lie on the floor after the goal, they think I was tired. But I think I was a lot cleverer than people thought.

Charlie George reveals it was all a time-wasting plan after the double winning goal
Top Bottom