• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Houssem Aouar

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,500
  • Views 943,793
Status
Not open for further replies.

Finesse

I’m not sure on what level you are saying “we just do not have what it takes” if you believe we can get both. Instead this is the theory of haggling on Aouar first to not reveal our true finances with a Partey buyout first. We shall see.

Iceman it’s just my theory. If we decided on Aouar only , then we should close it already. We would throw everything at it. Unless we are really cash strapped. I am thinking if we have planned on Partey’s buyout with full cash upfront , it would leave us with limited funds. Hence our last minute attempts haggling with Lyon for the best fee to meet our limited funds. I maybe completely wrong.

Divided_Pie

The €50m release clause has to be paid all at once so those deals would not be comparable even if the end figures match.
Right, on its own it's not going to free up €45M. But if we aren't paying for Aouar it certainly makes it a easier to scrape it together in combination with incoming funds from sales.

say yes

forum master baiter
Untitled.jpg

Wonder who he supports
How come @rich 1990 is allowed a second account?

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Iceman it’s just my theory. If we decided on Aouar only , then we should close it already. We would throw everything at it. Unless we are really cash strapped. I am thinking if we have planned on Partey’s buyout with full cash upfront , it would leave us with limited funds. Hence our last minute attempts haggling with Lyon for the best fee to meet our limited funds. I maybe completely wrong.

I think we would haggle anyway. And make it seem we don't have money.

There is international break coming anyway so timing is not that big of a deal.

If there isn't much competition and possibly Aouar impressed by Arteta's project. Seeing we don't have his kind of player anymore and so would basically be a sure starter at a big club.

Finesse

I think we would haggle anyway. And make it seem we don't have money.

If there isn't much competition and possibly Aouar impressed by Arteta's project. Seeing we don't have his kind of player anymore and so would basically be a sure starter at a big club.

There is indeed no competition! That’s a fact. Edu and Juninho have an open line on this deal. I am sure we would get a deal. The difference is close and concessions can be made when both parties see the clock chiming down.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Hafid say Aouar still don't know his next destination his future in Aulas hands who want more than 50m

GDeep™

League is very weak
You know what’s depressing? Auoar isn’t even a massive signing, yet we’re having this drama. Like others he’ll need a year to settle. He’s just the 2020 Samir Nasri.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom