• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Houssem Aouar

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,500
  • Views 943,088
Status
Not open for further replies.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
I really hope someone will buy Aouar.
Its just annoying that arsenal thinks they are superior club than us Lyon.
Arsenal is dead club for 10 years. And doesnt look like have bright future.
And Aouar is not that good as you may think.
His nickname is " Mr 5 game per seasons" lol, long nickname.

1.Big potencial but did not improve much in 3 years.
2.Too slow to be winger, dont have size, long shots, to be attacinkg mitfielder and in defence he is just terrible.
3.Always dont have motivation against weak teams. Thats way in Lyon he is well known as Mr 5 games per season
Welcome to AM

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Arsenal is dead club for 10 years. And doesnt look like have bright future.
And Aouar is not that good as you may think.
His nickname is " Mr 5 game per seasons" lol, long nickname.

1.Big potencial but did not improve much in 3 years.
2.Too slow to be winger, dont have size, long shots, to be attacinkg mitfielder and in defence he is just terrible.
3.Always dont have motivation against weak teams. Thats way in Lyon he is well known as Mr 5 games per season
The important question is: will he have a signature celebration with Lacazette?

I hope your arse is ok now btw! Seen lion claws up close, don't want them anywhere near mine.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
His peak was superb, but that peak amounted to one season in his whole footballing career. Worst thing he ever did football wise was leave Arsenal.

He kinda said it as much, no? At least he still holds us and Wenger in very good regards,

Like RvP and Fabregas, he managed to epitomize Arsenal and our footballing ideas under 2006ish Wenger, could've even been a cult legend here, but like the former two, he just faded away some time after moving and now no one really cares for him.

Think he got along well with Arsenal, unlike what happened with the French NT.

GDeep™

League is very weak
If you don’t have a sensible post, don’t quote me. Getting tired of you guys quoting to me just to have a cry.

Iceman10

Established Member

You are a bit like those moaning Celtic fans who were whining about us taking Tierney off them. Players in France who are not hoovered up by PSG pretty much all dream of playing in the PL. That’s just how it is. At least in France you have PSG. Neither Rangers or Celtic can hold back a player who wants to head off to a better league.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

If you don’t have a sensible post, don’t quote me. Getting tired of you guys quoting to me just to have a cry.

It's you who is crying about being quoted in an internet forum.

If you could read my post beside the crying, you would see there is no crying there, it's all your own tears.

GDeep™

League is very weak
It's you who is crying about being quoted in an internet forum.

If you could read my post beside the crying, you would see there is no crying there, it's all your own tears.

Ignore me, I probably got overly touchy without reading your post properly.

Divided_Pie

I'm also unsure that Aouar would have an immediate impact this season, but then i'm unsure that Partey would get us top 4 tbh, even though he'd have a more immediate impact. We currently don't create enough chances, don't take enough shots and don't score enough goals to get top 4...how does Partey address that?
He wins the ball back, creating chances. He covers more ground, freeing up others to position themselves more offensively. He can beat the press with his dribbling ability, starting counter attacks. He can play progressive balls in to the box, providing more chances for the forwards.

At some point Arteta will want to move from being a conservative counter-attacking team to a team that dominates possession. Partey helps with that.

You are a bit like those moaning Celtic fans who were whining about us taking Tierney off them. Players in France who are not hoovered up by PSG pretty much all dream of playing in the PL. That’s just how it is. At least in France you have PSG. Neither Rangers or Celtic can hold back a player who wants to head off to a better league.

If Arsenal would buy Ryan cherchi, el rouch, malo gusto, da silva-our true hopes, I would cry.
Now, Aouar, 70% he will be flop.He has Özil profile, congratulation.
He is just likeTanguy Ndombele, did not have motivations against weak teams and he is only 22 years old.Even so I would chose Tanguy over Aouar.
Do you think, he really want to play for Arsenal?? He just wants double his salary, thats it.
Thx for money.Next season we could sell you Paquate. for 50 millions.

Aouar is by far the best player of Lyon, potential and level wise currently.

Unfortunately we have some fans that don't recognize talent when he is right in front of them. If he was to leave Lyon it would be an blow to an already weakened squad.

I don't even think that Aouar is motivated to leave, but that's how Aulas is doing things, trying to sell all the players after two good seasons.

Anyway for the first time now I think that the deal has more chance to fail than to happen. Nothing has moved in the last week. Aulas want to do a big sale not a low sale, and he doesn't need to sell Aouar now to keep the lights on.

If Arsenal does not come tomorrow with a >50 millions euros offer, the deal will probably not happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom