• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Houssem Aouar

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,500
  • Views 943,323
Status
Not open for further replies.

Papa Wonga

Established Member
Went for a nice relaxing poo, took a look at it, then realised this is less messier then our transfer window.

Do chelsea have any more cast-offs we can buy, Willian is such a crap signing, but people will have you know he's amazing cause of 3 assists against a fulham team who we're in bed.

Papa Wonga

Established Member
tumblr_n7j48fzGrx1rr7t27o1_400.gifv

Me for the last few weeks getting excited..then getting finished off by RMC

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Time to activate Parteys release clause. If we only have 30-35m then we may just take a hit on AMN and take the 15-20m on offer. I want to keep him but we need a starting midfielder right now. Next summer will be too late for fans, for the club and for Arteta.

carlito'sway

Established Member
We have no money ffs :lol:

This. Aulas, love him or hate him is a shrewd president, if the money was right, Aouar would be been a gunner by now. He is not going to sell his player under his market value.
It is not they have some FFP restrictions, they are in a pretty good financial situation despite being out of the CL.
I am reading now that we are going for Oscar.... WTF?

Highbury_2006

Village Idiot
This. Aulas, love him or hate him is a shrewd president, if the money was right, Aouar would be been a gunner by now. He is not going to sell his player under his market value.
It is not they have some FFP restrictions, they are in a pretty good financial situation despite being out of the CL.

Oscar? Where did you read that?

LeadFarmer

Not sure if anyone noticed... but every time Arsenal fans go into meltdown and point finger at Kroenke, Arsenal finds money to spend. If Arsenal fan quietly sit and wait for the new arrivals, nothing happens.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
This club is a joke

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Meh...we are definitely signing Partey, who our team needs more anyway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom