• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta and Edu Transfer Targets: Summer 2020

Which signing would you prioritize of the two?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
I cannot even get that one player I always wanted since Santi left. Would've been fine with just Aouar on top even though it's not sufficient and still piss poor fron Kroenke, but at least magic would be back at the carpet.

So sick of it, how many years since Santi played ? It feels like an eternity ..

GDeep™

League is very weak
It speaks volumes that our biggest sale is still Overmars. in 2000.

Think of the players that have left the club since then. Our ability to get good money for big names is a big part of why our transfer strategy has been so bad.

You look at a club like Liverpool. Sure, they've spent big on some big players. But they've sold big too, and they have to get credit for that.
We sold Overmars for around 25M. Had bigger sales since.

Tsl

Even if we get Partey, I cant help but feel disappointed that we're not getting Aouar. Top player, he would have made us so more enjoyable to watch :(

Papa Wonga

Established Member
I don't get why we wasted cash and wages on Cedric, Mari, Willian? They are all useless lmao.

Willian starts the season in great form then ****s off till last week of the season, Cedric is just ****e and Mari, thats a shady edu deal.

Papa Wonga

Established Member
Bring Raul back, atleast he didn't stand around stroking his meat for 2 week going after a player he couldn't afford, he'd just overpay.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Aouar was a golden chance to get a player of level we usually dont get. Due to covid and Lyon needing money, an opportunity came up. All the big clubs all seem to be stacked or have other priorities. Im sure Auoar considered it, but I also think the more him and his people saw how the club was moving, they became less and less impressed and decided to wait out for a serious club. In a way its better for him because a player of this technical quality would be wasted here. He will get much better move next summer

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

If this is how it ends then this is worse than the Cech window for me. At least we had a decent team back then. Our midfield is poverty compared to Rosicky, Arteta, Wilshere, Özil, Ramsey, Cazorla and even Flamini and Coquelin.

Feel sick.

teamsoutheast

Player:Ødegaard
There's a strong chance we won't see any movement until deadline day. The pandemic has impacted the market massively so clubs WILL hold back on spending unless absolutely necessary. I believe all clubs are keeping cards close to their chest unless you are Man City, Chelsea, PSG who can operate normally under these conditions. We rely heavily on match day revenue for income, and with the extended restrictions of fans attending matches with no future date set, I can't see us, or most other clubs, outlaying any large fees.

Papa Wonga

Established Member
I don't think this has pissed me off to the point wenger did with that cech summer. I could of choked the life out of him that year, cost us the title.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom