• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2020

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,442
  • Views 651,402
Status
Not open for further replies.

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
I can expect that MU knock our door for Lacazette if we are still open to sell him

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Good deal UTD need striker Rashford and Greenwood are not 25 goals in league striker

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Ahh man this day just ain't it, man. Gonna be weird having Cavani at Utd, one of the most likeable players in football at one of the most unlikeable clubs in football.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Why are Bayern so obsessed with Hudson-Odoi?

I rate him but that’s crazy money.

I think he's a massive talent too, but that achilles injury gives me pause regarding him.. Definitely set him back, but if he can get back on track and reach his potential sky's the limit. Crazy fee though, if it was on obligation Chelsea would have most likely accepted straight away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom