• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 20/21: Gameweek 4

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,069
  • Views 55,513

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Poveda is better than Pepe.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Its amazing watching Leeds just go at Man City and play football, while we can barely string two passes together. We really approach these games like a small team while leeds go in there with belief they can play and beat them.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Look at what Bielsa has done with a championship team. Could Pep do that? The football is Wengeresque at times.

I was being sarcastic, I've thought he was a fraud for years, he's only ever managed teams with top players!

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
Look at these Leeds players running their socks off every game. We usually run out of gas in the second half, but these guys are in full Forrest Gump mode until the final whistle.

Top Bottom