• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta and Edu Transfer Targets: Summer 2020

Which signing would you prioritize of the two?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kysus

So Arteta acknownledged big imbalances in the squad. (hinting at having a million CBs, lacking CM, nobody to linkup midfield and attack.

Our solution? Keep all the defenders, blast our load on another CB(great player tbf) and loan out a CM.
Mess. Time running out.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

We haven't done anything with the Martinez money. :lol:

We couldn't get a fee for Mhki who Roma were begging for, Sokratis can't fetch 500K, we've isolated Özil and Guen to the u23's, Lucas went on loan without an obligation to the team that won't negotiate on Partey.

Bummed left right and centre.

Yeah, and not in a good way!

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
The board will tell you the Martinez money covered some of the Gabriel money which is bollocks, it's just going to be PR spin after PR spin from now till monday night.

Expect ornstein to pop up with a

"No value in the market, Arteta happy with his squad, Big summer next year"

They’ve just tried to sign someone for close to €40m, they’re obviously not shying away from spending or making excuses for not spending.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Yeah because we don't have unlimited funds and aren't a super rich team, of course we're bitter about spending with limited funds.

If we never wasted 72m on your boy Pepe we might actually have been able to sign the midfielders needed to improve the squad but no Raul just wanted to line his pockets.

You need to stop acting like you're some martyr, it's childish.
And you need to stop quoting me like I give a sh*t about your opinions :lol:

You’d think you would get tired of me having to son you regularly.

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
Funny how all the smoke about Auoar and Partey startedd up a few days before season ticket renewals and that signup scheme were sent out, was thinking at the time they were hardly pulling that sh*t again but here we are... again.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
And you need to stop quoting me like I give a sh*t about your opinions :lol:

You’d think you would get tired of me having to son you regularly.

Ah so this is what you resort to? Bro you know you're the one coming out looking bad in every exchange lol.

I wouldn't quote you if you weren't constantly crying about other posters no agreeing with you, it's pathetic for a supposedly grown man like yourself.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

I think alot of deadwood at all clubs not just us, need a wake up call. I.E take paycuts or rot!!

RacingPhoton

Established Member
Funny how all the smoke about Auoar and Partey startedd up a few days before season ticket renewals and that signup scheme were sent out, was thinking at the time they were hardly pulling that sh*t again but here we are... again.
Who even cared to renew during these times?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Just noticed also mustafi Özil Sokratis Luiz all can sign pre-contract with new clubs in January that's another major issue we can't sell them now

Papa Wonga

Established Member
We just need to start acting like a big club, get rid of the **** who won't go by cancelling the contracts.

Juve did it, Barca doing it, and they're just as skint as us!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom