• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta and Edu Transfer Targets: Summer 2020

Which signing would you prioritize of the two?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
****ing hell what seemed like it might be one of the clubs best ever windows a week ago is now arguably one of the worst.

Only two big outs so far are players that could’ve actually contributed.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Leed's will be a good game, until 2 hours before kick off you find out we're doing a double pivot of elneny and xhaka.
Today Leeds got more passes, better pass accuracy and better possession than city. They could win if Banfortd didn't miss the 1vs1 against GK

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We'll know what situation we are im tomorrow after game if Arteta again said we working hard and incoming depend on outgoings then yeah we screwed.

Papa Wonga

Established Member
josh_kroenke_arsenal_2.jpg
giphy.gif

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
I'm not too down about Aouar. He's good, but don't think he would have had instant impact.

I always wanted Partey. Aouar would have been the icing on top.

If we can still land Partey, then I'm happy.

benjamin86

Established Member
It's all good mentioning we clear £600k wages next summer....but we're like 300 days away from next summer, the **** we going to do for this season, never mind next. We might not even be in europe next season then we're skint FC again.
Wait i've got another! We're only about 8-9 weeks off from the January window! When we can also be rumoured to buy good players and then not buy anyone, hooray!

Papa Wonga

Established Member
Even if Wenger we're still in charge, I wouldn't trust any of em to make the right signings. Sad sad times man. You told wenger you needed defenders he buys a £50m striker.

Emery wanted numerous positions they got him a 72m winger, cracking stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom