• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jorginho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Can't wait for Jorginho to reject our loan offer 6 hours before the window closes. It would absolutely be in Chelsea's interest to give us the run around as well.
I think Chelsea like us and see us like a little brother. But yeah if they saw us as real rivals. They would play with us until last second and say no

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
Jorginho is a good player and all but given our circumstances and who most fans expected us to sign this window, along with the club he plays for....He'd get absolutely pulverised by our fans the moment he signed for us.
what fans? most of the ones on Twitter are avoidable, and the ones in the ground are invisible, and likely to stay that way for quite a while

Wounded Healer

another slightly better stopgap with no resale value. isnt these kind of deals is what brought us here in the first place? why are we even interested? there are so many better options... we are in a position we need bravery to step out of. jorginho is the same snowball rolling down from 10 years of bad decisions and bad strategy.

Makavelii

another slightly better stopgap with no resale value. isnt these kind of deals is what brought us here in the first place? why are we even interested? there are so many better options... we are in a position we need bravery to step out of. jorginho is the same snowball rolling down from 10 years of bad decisions and bad strategy.

I think it’s just a 1 season a loan isn’t it?

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
Loan doesn’t make sense though, why would Chelsea give a player to a rival when he can be sent on loan to Italy or Spain.

Chelsea are aiming for title, they genuinely see as zero threat to that. They care more about improving what they have on the pitch than what we are doing because we are so far behind. I say behind which would suggest we are trying to make progress but I dont know anymore..

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
If the interest was really it'll be over English top papers it's silly rumors created by SSN and some journalists fall for it. Chelsea won't send him on loan to top 4 rival and will sell him to us if we give them 40m and we surely won't.

teamsoutheast

Player:Ødegaard
Loan doesn’t make sense though, why would Chelsea give a player to a rival when he can be sent on loan to Italy or Spain.
Chelsea's squad is bloated and they seriosuly need to trim it down so i'm pretty sure they would listen to a loan offers from anyone at the moment especially as they want Declan Rice.

Kav

Established Member
He’s 28.

Maybe Chelsea really don’t consider us as rival. They are a champions league team at the moment and we are a Europa league outfit. Works for us if they underestimate us.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Jorgo bonito.
Inject it in my veins:Celebration::drool:

Keplaz

Why would they sell a useful squad player to us, if he'd strengthen us? He will still play loads of games for Chelsea and what do we have to offer him that he doesn't have there? I don't want him here. We need something more.

I hope the club had another guy lined up because this is a nightmare scenario for us, considering what everyone else has done. Leicester, Everton Sp**s and even Wolves all did good business. There's only so much coaching Arteta can do to compete.

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Not a huge fan of Jorginho. Plus this might help Chelsea land Declan Rice. Nope, hoping there’s nothing to this. We need some more athleticism and pace.

Kav

Established Member
Not a huge fan of Jorginho. Plus this might help Chelsea land Declan Rice. Nope, hoping there’s nothing to this. We need some more athleticism and pace.
That is indeed what we need in the midfield. The question is are they going to land the right talent. We wasted the whole window chasing players who won’t come to Arsenal for one reason or the other. It just seems very amateur and naive on Edu/Vinai /Arteta’ part.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom