• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Sheffield Utd| Sunday 4th October 14:00| Sky Sports Main Event

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
In tears. Just want Raul back.
Back training with the squad apparently.

E4628911-6282-4907-8-FF3-8-CC6-B3-C74407.jpg

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

Glad to see the oil tanker dropped, mo is a safe pair of hands in the right place. Laca benched is a good thing, he needs too many chances to score.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Fans need to stop shouting 4-3-3 after every line-up, we already know how we play. Saka/AMN is a defender out of possession and a midfielder in possession.

Yeah this is the thing, I'm not sure what people are crying about. Saka will be a midfielder in possession essentially making it 4-3-3 allowing Tierney to overlap. I'm not sure why 4-3-3 out of possession is such a big deal to people. I think the formation is an easy thing for people to point to and complain about it without really knowing what they're complaining. If we lose a game, just say the manager picked the wrong formation and sound like some sort of expert.

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
A lot of faith in Nketiah again. Hope he shows something for it.

For the rest, looks like a mediocre team. Still it should be enough to win vs ****ing Sheffield.

Game is very important though. The mood is low after our (lack of) transfers and we have a hefty schedule after this. We need a convincing win.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Still unfair he 3 from 3 in league. Hope Eddie put good display

I've seen Eddie benched after scoring goals too. Arteta clearly wants something which he believes Eddie will give which Laca cannot. Also we seen Laca's reaction vs Liverpool, he has a tendency to lose confidence really easy and really stink the place up, maybe Arteta's knows what's coming. It sometimes takes months for Laca to recover.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom