• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Sheffield Utd| Sunday 4th October 14:00| Sky Sports Main Event

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
I've seen Eddie benched after scoring goals too. Arteta clearly wants something which he believes Eddie will give which Laca cannot. Also we seen Laca's reaction vs Liverpool, he has a tendency to lose confidence really easy and really stink the place up, maybe Arteta's knows what's coming. It sometimes takes months for Laca to recover.

Didn’t seem low on confidence when he stuck his penalty away against Liverpool I. The league cup. There’s a distinct lack of goals in this team and Laca is 3 in 3. He should’ve started. (Of course Eddie will score now I’ve said this.)

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Beard growing loud laugh. Arteta is depressed confirmed.

EB5LFwQX4AMEj8U.jpg

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Didn’t seem low on confidence when he stuck his penalty away against Liverpool I. The league cup. There’s a distinct lack of goals in this team and Laca is 3 in 3. He should’ve started. (Of course Eddie will score now I’ve said this.)

Since Arteta took over I don't think there's too much to separate Eddie and Laca in terms of there goals per game/minutes or whatever. Like I don't know the exact numbers but I'd say it's pretty close. I certainly don't think we lose much in that department by playing Eddie over Laca. One adds mobility and the ability to stretch defences, the other more solid with the ball at his feet. I think it might even come down to something like that for a specific opponent.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
I actually like that we're in a 4-3-3 formation. If only we had a class creative cm by now so Saka could be LW and Auba centrally. Hope we show some more aptitude at building up today. Would've preferred Holding over Luiz but pretty much the best we can muster currently.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Fans need to stop shouting 4-3-3 after every line-up, we already know how we play. Saka/AMN is a defender out of possession and a midfielder in possession.

That’s not something that can last though, is it? With Kolasinac looking like he’s off we’re a Tierney injury away from not being able to play that way. What happens when Tierney is rested in the cup games? We don’t have the squad to keep playing this way once Kolasinac is gone.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Are we playing 5 at the back again

Cross between a 4231, 442, 433 and 343. Just depends on the game state. I doubt it is a 3 as that would have Luiz at rcb.

Most likely a 442 with a box in midfield when we attack. Arteta problem solving again due to our lack of signings.

Manberg

Predator
Look at Switzerland’s next 3 games in this upcoming break. There you have your answer as to why Xhaka’s not starting. Smart decision to rest him.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
will be interesting to see for how long during the game will Saka move RW and Willian AM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom