• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Sheffield Utd| Sunday 4th October 14:00| Sky Sports Main Event

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

North5

Here since 2009. Unlike Cornavirus.

I just want to see this ffs

Amn-whoever- gabby- Tierney
Dani-xhaka-mo
Pepe/saka-auba-willian/saka

Can we just see how it goes

I don’t know what you lot are watching. I’ve been pretty impressed so far. It’s only a matter of time before we score. Need a little patience as we are 100% in control here.

say yes

forum master baiter
Arteta has given us solidity and structure. Back us to get a clean sheet today, which I never would have done under Wenger or Emery.

We’re not creating a huge amount but that’s because no amount of coaching is going to turn bums like Elneny into creative midfielders. We needed to strengthen one in the transfer window and Edu has failed spectacularly at that.

teamsoutheast

Player:Ødegaard
Sheffield United are defending very well. They are very organised and show very good aggression. People forget that they had the 4th best defensive record in the league last season. We need to move the ball quicker and have sharper movement in our play to break them down.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Auba spending most his time in our half is not helping.

The only positive is that it's harder to create chances against us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom