• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Sheffield Utd| Sunday 4th October 14:00| Sky Sports Main Event

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
The football this season is going to be like this a lot until we improve that midfield. At least we've got a whole transfer window to improve it though.....

MikeVinna

Established Member
Pepe gets a lot of hate but I don’t see what Willian offers that warrants his longterm deal. Just more deadwood. But hey he was free right.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
sorry, but even with this team the half is not acceptable. we are playing against sheffield in a poor form and we can't create a single good chance in a full half.

we have no plan offensively.

Malky

Established Member
What are people expecting? We’ve got Elneny and Ceballos in midfield. That’s mid table level stuff

North5

Here since 2009. Unlike Cornavirus.

Gabby is going to he elite. Hopefully saliba keeps developing well, he's very young for a cb.

The state of our midfield other than a loaned player is depressingly **** however. I just hope for the top 4 this season to get us back into things. I think Arteta is a massive pragmatist. He knows how **** our creative options are and is trying to just grind things out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom