• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Sheffield Utd| Sunday 4th October 14:00| Sky Sports Main Event

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Games like this you really should just Pepe in. His unpredictability can unlock doors. I like Willian as a safe ball carrier/playmaker type, Pepe is pretty much the opposite- would offer us good balance.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Why’s Tyler saying we’re lucky not to have seen a red card? What did we do? It’s the other way round. Auba could have been killed.
They're comparing Luiz with Egan vs Villa. Luiz was a small tug of the shirt. Egan was all over Watkins and not comparable. The tackle on Auba was a lucky yellow. Berge leaves the ground and shows his studs. The rain is irrelevant. People like to highlight our faults.

Jamaica

Why Willian is on instead of Pepe is beyond me, likewise Laca for Eddie. And Luiz just feels like an accident waiting to happen every game. Got away with that shirt pull.

Tierney and Gabriel our best players.

The Willian thing is baffling. Is Pepe really that bad in training, because this guy looks like his age out there.

Can't believe we spent all that money on Pepe to sit him for a corpse. Joke FC

Get These Hands

Off of my purse !
Sly Sports are constantly playing replays of the Luiz shirt pull saying it's a red card. Not even mentioned the tackle on Auba :lol:

If they're was any doubt there was bias against us by the media, there certainly isn't now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom