• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Sheffield Utd| Sunday 4th October 14:00| Sky Sports Main Event

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
We are in control of the game. I like what I’m seeing so far. We just need to push for that first goal and the game will open up to our advantage.

I love seeing us play with a structure. So hard to get past our back line.
xVhzz19.gif

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Jesus watching that replay of Luiz shirt pull we were incredibly lucky. Could easily be 10 men now. How many more times do we have to watch his high risk stuff. We desperately need Saliba.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Well he’d be correct. We miss is penetrating passes from deep. ELNeny has done okay but it’s all sideways and backwards.
No we don't miss him. It will all be the same backward and sideways snooze fest. We lack that offensive midfielder to drive us forward.

Gursha

watching El Neny play literally hurts my eye... a pure nothing player... hides from the ball...

on the ball he is one of the worst midfielders ive ever seen, has absolutely no talent what so ever...

at least he is a bit solid defensively..

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Moving forward, play to our strengths. Good defensivley, no creativity in midfield, elite striker. 442, two banks of 4, Saka/Willian out wide, Auba and whoever else up top. Get the ball into the box for Auba as much as possible.

Classic, I'd love to see it. Bring back 442!

Arteta is too amateur to make that happen anyway.

Gunner D

Coronavirus Truther; ex. Gunner boy dd
Yeah, im just a bit frustraded. The lack of signings didnt reallt affect me until this match, incredibly dull football. But wilders guys are doing a good job
Yeah man the footballs awful. That’s what happens when you play 5 at the back against Sheffield, with Elneny in midfield and Nketiah leading the line.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
As dull and ****ty this game is, is it ours to win or lose.

Give me the three points and lets move onto the next game.

TriniGunner

1. We're playing the ball too slowly. As much as we need defensive stability, I can't stand our build up play in the opposition's half today.
2. It would be nice to shoot the ball sometimes.
3. Why is Tierney coming inside of Auba?

4. Souness is a sour c#nt who eats ass.

Manberg

Predator
Özil has played in many games like this before and couldn’t create anything. The answer is not as simple as “plug in a creative midfielder”. There’s a lot more to it.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Jesus watching that replay of Luiz shirt pull we were incredibly lucky. Could easily be 10 men now. How many more times do we have to watch his high risk stuff. We desperately need Saliba.
He has form for silly red cards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom