• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Sheffield Utd| Sunday 4th October 14:00| Sky Sports Main Event

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Cant start two technical passengers in your front three without immense creativity behind them. I hope Arteta has learnt that lesson once and for all.

El Granit-Coq

Established Member
This should have been the starting line up, for sure. But it wasn’t all Eddie’s fault we had nothing on the wings until Auba went central
He actually offered nothing, very static and poor all round.

Should really just be a sub or go on loan. Nothing player unless its a tap in... and I tend to rate most of our players.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
I think Pepe-Auba-Saka is the front 3 we've all hoped for since Arteta took over. Hopefully he sticks to it. Imagine Auba running onto those chances at Anfield

I was making my low lectin boost with kale, avocado, cinnamon, and frozen berries and buying more dulse so I missed a lot second half but the last 5 minutes is the first time in the history of Pepe that he plays up to his price tag.

AmsterdamGunner

Also think Auba central gives other players more freedom and space to play. He is a much more presence there for the defenders than Nketiah or Laca is and he has more strength and movement, more difficult to defend for the defenders.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Ceballos putting one between McBurnue's legs:drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom