• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 20/21: Gameweek 4

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,069
  • Views 55,360

say yes

forum master baiter
Think Sp**s could finish third this season.

Very solid side who have had a great transfer window. Added the depth they need and have have some genuine world-class quality with Kane, Son and Bale up front.

N’Dombele also starting to look like a real player for them.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Ejf0eEeXcAkpQeJ

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Think Sp**s could finish third this season.

Very solid side who have had a great transfer window. Added the depth they need and have have some genuine world-class quality with Kane, Son and Bale up front.

N’Dombele also starting to look like a real player for them.
Tbf they laboured to wins in the EL against farmers with most of their first team playing. Wouldn’t get carried away with them just yet.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
That was one of the most unjust, unfair red card incidents I’ve ever witnessed in a televised game. Genuinely surprised the ref didn’t send Pogba off in a case of mistaken identity as a pièce de résistance.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Neville banging on about spending yet again.

Reactions: A_G

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

I got laughed at by AM when I said 50M for Wan Bissaka was too much.

say yes

forum master baiter
Tbf they laboured to wins in the EL against farmers with most of their first team playing. Wouldn’t get carried away with them just yet.
Not getting carried away. Just think they look very solid this season and have had a great transfer window. Perfect Mourinho side who could take advantage of United & Chelsea’s inconsistency.

Top Bottom