• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Istanbald

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Their next 5 games. Newcastle (A), PSG (A), Chelsea (H), RB Leipzig (H), Arsenal (H). I don’t see many wins there.

Last edited:

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Out of the 19 other Premiership teams this year, how many have worse managers than United?

Chelsea? I'm not sure how you'd even go about rating Scott Parker because he's got a very difficult job on his hands.

Tir Na Nog

With Pogba's there's always talk about what he's capable of doing, yet this is his 5th at United and it's been very rare that he's shown himself to be anywhere near the player they thought they were getting.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
With Pogba's there's always talk about what he's capable of doing, yet this is his 5th at United and it's been very rare that he's shown himself to be anywhere near the player they thought they were getting.

Still feel in the right team Pogba would be top quality, United's midfield and defence is pretty ****...a bit like Özil in that he can be great, but needs the team built round him to a degree to do it.

Also like Mes, I feel he gets harshly criticized.

Tir Na Nog

EjgIoaHX0AE8hHy

He was waiting to do that ffs. :lol:

Kav

Established Member
Wally at the wheel they said.

Someone should tell Edu to call Ed Woodward. Maybe we can convince them to buy Mustafi or Sokratis, by the looks of it either would be an improvement on Maguire. :lol:

Top Bottom