• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bukayo Saka: Little Chilli

Is Bukayo Saka...

• a GOOD inverted right-winger

Votes: 16 12.8%
  • a GREAT inverted right-winger

Votes: 43 34.4%
  • the GREATEST inverted right-winger

Votes: 66 52.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
I just want Saka to play for Nigeria. When things go wrong as they always do with the English national team, the media and fans will turn on the players. I bet anything it won't be the Man United, Liverpool and Sp**s players to get the brunt of the blame.

Thats Englands starting line up for the next few years.

Pickford/Henderson
TAA
Maguire
Gomez
Chillwell
Rice
Henderson
Maddison/Grealish
Sancho
Kane
Sterling

Which Arsenal players are going to get called out?

Geofranco

Would let Saka date his daughter

Player:Saka
Thats Englands starting line up for the next few years.

Pickford/Henderson
TAA
Maguire
Gomez
Chillwell
Rice
Henderson
Maddison/Grealish
Sancho
Kane
Sterling

Which Arsenal players are going to get called out?

You trolling or somethin? Saka def has a bigger chance of making the LB position his own by 2021 on that team. Even AMN will get chances to play. You don't know how things will change in the next 3 years. Willock and Nelson could improve dramatically and get called up to the first team.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

as I already said, Saka's touch/close control is immense.
it only lets him down on occasions, usually when he gets heavy legs, like last night, since he works his legs off non stop
Nah I think @Geofranco is closer to the truth here, well IMO anyway.

Every PL or even championship player can bring down every kind of pass in one-off moments. What sets aside players with a 'great touch' is how consistently they do it. Saka's control is above average for sure but he's no Iwobi. Iwobi's touch was up there with Özil Cazorla and Monreal.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
You trolling or somethin? Saka def has a bigger chance of making the LB position his own by 2021 on that team. Even AMN will get chances to play. You don't know how things will change in the next 3 years. Willock and Nelson could improve dramatically and get called up to the first team.

You think Saka starts for England next summer at left back? You think AMN starts ahead of TAA?

I am not trolling I am deadly serious. You said Arsenal players will get the blame for Englanda failings and I have presented you with the likely starting line up of the England team next year and there isnt one Arsenal player in it. Not even close to being one in it.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
I just want Saka to play for Nigeria. When things go wrong as they always do with the English national team, the media and fans will turn on the players. I bet anything it won't be the Man United, Liverpool and Sp**s players to get the brunt of the blame.

This isn't the 2000s anymore, no one has expectations for England. The pressure isn't as high as it was back then.

Geofranco

Would let Saka date his daughter

Player:Saka
You think Saka starts for England next summer at left back? You think AMN starts ahead of TAA?

I am not trolling I am deadly serious. You said Arsenal players will get the blame for Englanda failings and I have presented you with the likely starting line up of the England team next year and there isnt one Arsenal player in it. Not even close to being one in it.[/QUOTE

My whole point is that I do not care if Arsenal players play for the English national team. As they usually underperform and the media will def turn on the players when things go wrong. This whole discussion stemmed from Saka getting his first call up.

El Granit-Coq

Established Member
You can see the difference between him Martinelli to Nektiah Nelson willock. He always perform
Out of the 3, Nelson seems like the only one who could turn into something.

Willock and Nketiah never sure what they bring tbh. Never understood why they are highly rated.

Impact

Established Member
Perhaps rightly so, but our frustrations around our lack of activity has overshadowed what a good piece of business it was getting Saka signed up this summer.

Such an intelligent footballer and has the matching personality to impose his game in pressure moments.

An absolute gem and he's one of our own.

GunnerShy

Think he's already overtaken Wilshere as the Hale End GOAT.
Yup. I'll whisper it, but he's probably a better LCM than Aouar. Just turned 19 playing in a defensively minded disfunctional Arsenal team. He's just going to keep getting better and better.

Think he'll score 5-10 for us on the PL this season if he's given enough Opportunity which. The way the window is going, he will have to be!

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
I have to say that I'm extremely excited at how good Saka could become. Watching back recent games, I've been incredibly impressed with his intelligence and diligent work on and off the ball - and I think it's that smart work that really separates him from the others so far. Everyone else still plays with a lack of conviction to a degree - the only other player this season who hasn't, surprisingly, was Nelson v Leicester but he has not been given another minute to build on that.

Either way, Saka has to be a mainstay in this team IMO, with some rotation. I feel his game has become so rounded that there's a real possibility that he can be a dominant presence in the team - and as someone who's seen him as a schoolboy balling for the U18s, I expected him to be an effective player but not THIS crucial!

Makavelii

Willock and Nelson would have to improve very dramatically. Unlikely.

I agree that Saka can’t be far away from an England call up.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
This kid got David Alaba vibes with him being able to play several positions and deliver. Keep forgetting he just turned 19 last month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom