• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bob Soumaré

lvgh98

Based on my very limited knowledge (YouTube clips) he seems strong, dynamic, good eye for a pass.

Very much in the Partey mould (again all based on YouTube and few Champions League games) and with greater resale value. Could be great business at the fee being bounded around!

Malky

Established Member
Selling Chambers and Kola, go in with a final bid for Aouar and Soumare. Not quite Partey but still a huge upgrade. Soumare Ceballos and Aouar midfield would be good to watch.

Impact

Established Member
Soumaré is a high ceiling project. Has so many weapons but currently lacks the consistency and decision-making needed to make the most of his arsenal. Wouldn't say no because if he gets it together, we are talking a world class midfielder but that may take two or so seasons. Physically/athletically is the right profile.

This kid is not at the level of Partey and still raw. Expect some frustrating performances if he comes here.

Not ideal. I’d take him but it could go either way with him. Just a prospect at this stage of his career.

Goonger

Is he like a young Diaby? Do we think he's coachable? (Not that I believe this link yet).

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Is he like a young Diaby? Do we think he's coachable? (Not that I believe this link yet).

Diaby? Hell no. Diaby was most comfortable in the final third. Soumare gets a nose bleed when he crosses the half way line. More like a Kondogbia, I don't see the hype.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Just watched 30 secs of his welcome to Arsenal youtube compilation. I've seen a young Pogba.

I'm rock hard.

Nenad

Jorginho moves like ref compared to Soumare. Box-to-box. Good passing ability – like blonde Alex Song. Tunnel vision in a good way too.

dIxUOb9uumjEdImZJK5vElaH2KQC8HsVgM9DVpIz0uJSnSn2qT1mZp3cd9gBHv4O2lU8KjXcEWvmzQb5FXovEIv3dRRSLLos00pMWV0OwrDXGRUT4m3vpJnobHKP2ArPEjF13EhREWNN

Goonger

Diaby? Hell no. Diaby was most comfortable in the final third. Soumare gets a nose bleed when he crosses the half way line. More like a Kondogbia, I don't see the hype.

Yeah, I forgot how good Diaby was arriving late & finishing chances.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Please stop comparing this guy to Pogba. They are nothing alike. Soumare looks good under zero pressure and loves a backwards pass. He plays as a holding mid, but isnt amazing defensively. He isnt capable of half of what Pogba can do on the ball.

Top Bottom