• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bob Soumaré

wolfkidultman

Cause it is. I don’t see the big deal saying he is a black guendouzi. Stop being so pc. It wasn’t even worth reacting to it.

Being politically correct is just being a decent person, so no, I won’t ‘stop’ being PC. Try and be a better person.

Makavelii

Being politically correct is just being a decent person, so no, I won’t ‘stop’ being PC. Try and be a better person.
He could’ve just as easily said he’s “a long haired douzi” if he had long hair.
I’m positive no offence was meant by it.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
AM only wants to know the following things regarding a potential signing:

A) Does he run around a lot?
B) Does he run around quickly?
C) Is he 6'2 or above?
D) Does he dress like an 80s celebrity pedo?
E) Is he on tik Tok, Bebo, Myspace Insta, Twitch and Twitter?

If the answer is yes to 3 or more then he will be a popular signing on AM.

Makavelii

C) Is he 6'2 or above?

Can confirm that this is the correct criteria we’re looking for here in all our players.

Steps

C) Is he 6'2 or above?

Forgot, "Is he 27 or younger?"

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
I have seen the light. No Aouar, no problem. Bring me Soumare and Partey.

Cellabos-Partey-Soumare. In a midfield 3. Why create when you can utterly destroy your opponents? Win the second ball, press and harass, running at your opponents. Attacking midfielders are so 2010. It’s about time we went back to our roots. The winning formula of Vieira and Gilberto. Physicality, athleticism and dominance. Make it happen Mikel. Banter aside, I do think there are some weaknesses to adding Aouar into our side. For one, he has a left-sided bias like Cellabos, so it’s possible they would get in each other’s way. Soumare would allow for Pepe to come infield more often and he wouldn’t have to track back as much because Soumare will be on the right to cover.

Saka-Auba-Pepe
Cellabos-Partey-Soumare
Tierney-Gabriel-Saliba-Bellerin
Leno.

daron christie

I have seen the light. No Aouar, no problem. Bring me Soumare and Partey.

Cellabos-Partey-Soumare. In a midfield 3. Why create when you can utterly destroy your opponents? Win the second ball, press and harass, running at your opponents. Attacking midfielders are so 2010. It’s about time we went back to our roots. The winning formula of Vieira and Gilberto. Physicality, athleticism and dominance. Make it happen Mikel. Banter aside, I do think there are some weaknesses to adding Aouar into our side. For one, he has a left-sided bias like Cellabos, so it’s possible they would get in each other’s way. Soumare would allow for Pepe to come infield more often and he wouldn’t have to track back as much because Soumare will be on the right to cover.

Saka-Auba-Pepe
Cellabos-Partey-Soumare
Tierney-Gabriel-Saliba-Bellerin
Leno.

I hope you have your check book and pen because drinks are on you

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Give it a rest please! Torreria being The White Kante was no problem. Soumare being the Black Guendouzi isn't. Well it is, we need better.
Lol I actually got reported and pm by mods for saying that. It seems it's bad saying that. Only because he has similar attributes but more stronger and quicker.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
I have seen a few games of Lille for the full ninety minutes. Can't say he stood out much, but he looks more press resistant than our current DM's (Elneny and let's count Xhaka for the sake of it) as he can dribble quite well and he has much more recovery speed than those two. Would definitely be an upgrade on our current crop, but that's not too hard to achieve. Does not add much going forward as far as his stats suggest.

Still think our primary concern is lack of a creative midfielder in a 4-3-3, but I would prefer this guy at the base of our midfield over Xhaka and Elneny. If we get him on the cheap(!) as a Partey alternative (who isn't an outright DM in my opinion), and a creative CM (Buendia for instance) our midfield would be significantly better.

Soumaré
Ceballos - Buendia
Pepe - Auba - Saka​

That's quite juicy in my opinion.

Breezy

I have seen a few games of Lille for the full ninety minutes. Can't say he stood out much, but he looks more press resistant than our current DM's (Elneny and let's count Xhaka for the sake of it) as he can dribble quite well and he has much more recovery speed than those two. Would definitely be an upgrade on our current crop, but that's not too hard to achieve. Does not add much going forward as far as his stats suggest.

Still think our primary concern is lack of a creative midfielder in a 4-3-3, but I would prefer this guy at the base of our midfield over Xhaka and Elneny. If we get him on the cheap(!) as a Partey alternative (who isn't an outright DM in my opinion), and a creative CM (Buendia for instance) our midfield would be significantly better.

Soumaré
Ceballos - Buendia
Pepe - Auba - Saka​

That's quite juicy in my opinion.

Soumare is more of a b2b than a DM though.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom