• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

2020 Transfer Deadline Day

How do you expect DD to go for Arsenal?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

FinnGooner

Established Member
Asides from Ceballos, where is the creativity?

Elneny can be really creative with his sideways and backwards passing sometimes. There are cases where he has a wide open passing lane forward but he still surprises everybody by choosing a more difficult sideways pass. That's one kind of creativity.

Gunners1616

Those who know ball know that Lemar is an amazing midfielder, especially in thight spaces. He is just in the wrong club.

Just like James Rodriguez he just need to move on...

Lemar in a 4-3-3 in midfield would be just delicious. Technically he's still a joy to watch...

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
They need to look back on this window and realise how ****ing stupid they were targeting two midfielders they knew they’d never be able to afford. There’s plenty of midfielders out there they could’ve signed for under £40m.

blrgooner

Established Member
Those who know ball know that Lemar is an amazing midfielder, especially in thight spaces. He is just in the wrong club.

Lemar in a 4-3-3 in midfield would be just delicious. Technically he's still a joy to watch...

Exactly. We really missed out on James and his performances in Everton have made that clear. Lemar is nowhere close to James but he would be a good option to have in the midfield. That would suit his game far more than wings.
He wouldn`t particularly add creativity but he would add technical ability and ball progression(somewhat like Willian).
Lemar wouldn`t be my first option for the position but I would take him in our current circumstances and I think he will improve us.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
There 13 hours to go my only expectation is getting Soumare for 30m and Lemar on loan. Forget about Partey isn't happening Spain banks are closing in 3 hours

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Bentacour just played 34 minutes for Pirlo so far.

Maybe they are willing to sell him? Could be a panic buy.

Makavelii

Good player. Is he what we need though positionally? Not sure he can play center mid in the way we need.
Different if we're changing formation though.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Orni veeerry weird there, I mean, of course we get a fee - he'll be on 1 year of his contract after this season and every year is affecting the worth of a player.

Gives a tiny bit of hope that Orni is wrong on after things as well, as he was last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom