• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

2020 Transfer Deadline Day

How do you expect DD to go for Arsenal?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

El Granit-Coq

Established Member
Doesn’t look like anybody is coming in and those two look to be going out. That in itself is probably worse than not buying anyone. Not having the money to buy the midfielders you want is one thing, but to then let two midfielders leave is ****ing idiotic.
While retaining our host of CBs...

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I feel sorry for Auba, sure he was promised some improvements in the squad.

We gave him an improved starter centreback, plus Elneny is a better squad player for us than Lucas...so the club could tell him they technically kept their word.

From his point of view though, he probably is regretting signing that contract :lol:

GunnerAsh15

Guendouzi has quality still and we are loaning him out for no fee and they are paying his £40k wages.

Torreira is still a quality midfielder and didn't get a proper chance under Arteta and we are loaning him out for €2m plus they are paying his £75k wages.

So we lose 2 decent back up options for a total of €2m and £115k wages saved per week, and now have to play Xhaka - Ceballos midfield with Elneny and Willock as back ups. God help us if we get a injury to the first 2.

El Granit-Coq

Established Member
They don't need another midfielder but with the way they run yes i can see them doing this
Matic is pretty past it and a midfield of Bruno - Partey - Pogba would be quite decent.

Get in a competent CB or two and can see them looking solid.

While we are out here saying we have full support of our shady ownership.

Don't know why im seething :shivering:

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Surely this isn't it
It is. It's beginning to look like the big business was dependent on getting the £40m they wanted for Guendouzi and a similar fee for Lacazette. Once that didn't happen, they were on the back foot.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Emery was backed more than Arteta. After a cluster **** of a season :lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I think without doubt that Bergkamp is the most talented player to have played for Arsenal in the past 30 years, for as long as I can remember

Liam Brady
Top Bottom