• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

2020 Transfer Deadline Day

How do you expect DD to go for Arsenal?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

whew we really considered Danilo

Chelsea didn't want to strengthen a rival, Arsenal sign Partey instead of Jorginho...

Chelsea right now:

giphy1.jpg

Tomb Bombadil

Wasn't most people saying Auoar would be first choice if they can choose? Now most saying Partey is exactly what we needed?

I thought first of all we need more creativity?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Prem clubs can trade or loan players with clubs from the EFL Until the 16th. They just can’t trade with other Prem clubs. It’s really for the benefit of the lower leagues.
yeah well still good news if there good clubs want ESR or Nelson i guess we'll be open to let them go on loan

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

If Partey come here, he wont play as DM. The likes of Xhaki and Ceballos will be deeper if they play with him. He will be a box to box player. Will be like when yaya came here. In spain if you are a central midfielder and a brother, they will only let you do the dirty work. Thank god for England

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

it's because was signed 2 years i go they desperate wanted he sign new contract so they increase their release clause. 50M euros is still not little money because it paid in full we never did that before.
50 is a fair bit of money still aware of that but a player like Partey is not all that much if you think about it. If there was no clause & we had to negotiate with them to get it done I'd say we'd have to pay a fair bit more then 45-50m.

Malky

Established Member
It’s gonna happen there is no doubt in my mind. It will be late but it will go through, Lyon overplayed their hand buying Paquetta before selling one of Depay/Aouar/Jeff. Jeff is now off the table, Depay is too complicated as it requires Dembele to move first. Aouar is the only one left with a bid placed on him only 2 days ago. Aulas will call.
Don't think I could handle that...
The happiness of ending today with both Partey and Aouar would be enough to make my head explode... At 8AM I was actually trying to convince myself that Elneny and Xhaka is good enough to get us top 4 :lol:

Kav

Established Member
yeah well still good news if there good clubs want ESR or Nelson i guess we'll be open to let them go on loan
It is very important for their development. Players like Nelson, ESR and Willock need to play regularly to develop. If willock steps up a level or 3 he can be immense. The same for EST. He’s similar to Grealish or joe Cole. Needs game time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

There's a minute on the clock left for Arenal. Brady for Arsenal.... right across, Sunderland... IT'S THERE! I do not believe it, I SWEAR I do not believe it!

Peter Jones on the goal against United in the 79 cup final
Top Bottom