• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

2020 Transfer Deadline Day

How do you expect DD to go for Arsenal?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

boxerumble

Baked Canadian

If we get Partey then Özil has to come back into the team.

Partey—Ceballos
———-Özil

We’d go from one of the worst midfields in the league to one of the best.
Özil would be so far from match fitness it would probably take months for the expectations to be met

El Granit-Coq

Established Member
Saliba is not ready for top flight English football. He will make too many mistakes, be exposed and get his confidence destroyed.
We play a back 3, designed to protect the defenders. But if its something he needs then he should go back.

Hopefully by the end of today, we would have got rid of Sokratis, Mustafi, Chambers.

Left with Holding, Luiz, Gabriel and Mari.

Papa Wonga

Established Member
Club best be focusing on that briefcase full of cash while on the way to spain. Don't trust wire transfers...

giphy.gif

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
If we get Partey then Özil has to come back into the team.

Partey—Ceballos
———-Özil

We’d go from one of the worst midfields in the league to one of the best.

Doubt it but one's got to remember how close Bergkamp was to leave in 2002 before playing a crucial role in our invicibles season. Would be some way to bow out for Mes.

Ibadan

Thread Bump Police
From Atleti forums.

They tell me that Arsenal is coming with the dough for Thomas. It will become official at any time. The source is 100% accurate. What a bunch of scoundrels.

It doesn't surprise me. I've been saying it for more than a month and some of you didn't believe it. If they come with the pasta (be careful, they have at least a small discount for Torreira. In the club they know it and are waiting and rubbing their hands to come with the fresh money.

A lot of food references.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Robert Pirès was a fabulous player, world-class, and for a few years, before his injury, he was unquestionably the best left-midfielder in the world by far. He had incredible technique, he was smart, a finisher. He was a killer with a smile, the gentlest man in the world who suddenly drive the ball exactly where it was needed.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom